3- Toby Bedford
2- Keiren Briggs
1- Nick Haynes

5 - Umps
4 - Tom Green
3 - Bedford
2 - Briggs
1 - Ward

The usual good performers had a bit of an off night ... defence didn't play to their normal level, and I thought Jack Buckley in particular lost contests that he usually would not.

5 - Tom Green
4 - Toby Bedford
2 - Callan Ward
2 - Stephen Coniglio
1 - Callum Brown
1 - Toby Greene

5. Tom Green
4. Stephen Coniglio
3. Callan Ward
2. Toby Bedford
1. Callum Brown

The usual good performers had a bit of an off night ... defence didn't play to their normal level, and I thought Jack Buckley in particular lost contests that he usually would not.

5 - Tom Green
4 - Toby Bedford
2 - Callan Ward
2 - Stephen Coniglio
1 - Callum Brown
1 - Toby Greene
Buckley was actually the highest rated player on the field I heard this morning.
I found it hard to tell from my vantage point how things were unfolding on a few of those contests to know who was being beaten

Buckley was actually the highest rated player on the field I heard this morning.
I found it hard to tell from my vantage point how things were unfolding on a few of those contests to know who was being beaten
He was third rated Giant on SC, well down the list in AF. I did see that before I posted (I generally check stats to compare with my "eye test"). That's one where they disagree.

He was third rated Giant on SC, well down the list in AF. I did see that before I posted (I generally check stats to compare with my "eye test"). That's one where they disagree.
I assumed champion data, but not quite sure what they were referencing. I wa surprised he didnt stand out either way to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A disappointing round 21 performance - Tom Green rewarded in the votes for his effort:

2023 GWS MVP Rd21.PNG

No heroics from Toby this game, allowing Tom Green and Cogs to close the gap to first a little:

2023 GWS MVP Rd21 Total.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back