News 2023 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you were called Nosescoops".

Well there was that one time…..
Well, maybe more than one…….
cocaine lots GIF

Apologies to those who dipped out, Scoops just couldn't find a good way to scoops up your nicks. It's not you, it's Scoops.

Scoopswire - #1 Scoopsnet source for bat-s**t crazy el-cheapo uniques which occasionally work out*

* May not occasionally work out

The Scoopston
Obese Scoopsrachnid
ScoopsBBB
MrScoopso
SCoopsFish (see what Scoops did there 😉)
Scoopsworthy
Scoopsment Day
Scoopstickle
Scoopsglorious

Please report to the main reception to receive your scoopswings.

Apologies to those who dipped out, Scoops just couldn't find a good way to scoops up your nicks. It's not you, it's Scoops.

Scoops blames himself, requires a period of introspection.

Nigh shift scoops .
Scoops rock

work digging GIF
digging wiener dog GIF by Giatec Scientific

Well there was that one time…..
Well, maybe more than one…….
cocaine lots GIF

Nigh shift scoops .
Scoops rock

work digging GIF
digging wiener dog GIF by Giatec Scientific
Tidy work on the Hoisin Mullet summary, btw, mate,, reckon you're right, there are a few fellas in the wings ready to come back soon.
Might be tight. Did impress, though, the kid 👍

Haynes out another week for an infection is bloody inconvenient, nothing worse than when your more unique players throw a 7, miss a week, then miss an extra one, then face a massive price drop.

Best you can hope for is they come back in awesome form and are available cheap to anyone, or use yet another injury trade, when the other alternative unique potential premo pickings in defence are slimmer than any year I can remember.

Scoopswire - #1 Scoopsnet source for bat-s*t crazy el-cheapo uniques which occasionally work out

* May not occasionally work out
cough Hugh Greenwood *cough
There are actually a couple of interesting ones due to the sub and concussion stuff, will put a few together later,.whack them in the trades thread...

Haynes out another week for an infection is bloody inconvenient, nothing worse than when your more unique players throw a 7, miss a week, then miss an extra one, then face a massive price drop.

Best you can hope for is they come back in awesome form and are available cheap to anyone, or use yet another injury trade, when the other alternative unique potential premo pickings in defence are slimmer than any year I can remember.
Was wondering who might have him.
Super-awkward
If I understood correctly, him not being able to train was purely a product of the infection and had nothing to do with the concussion proper.
Seems a bit heavy-handed in that case, completely unrelated ...

Was wondering who might have him.

Just me and Plugger35 I think - poor bugger has injuries to players who haven't even been drafted yet.

Super-awkward
If I understood correctly, him not being able to train was purely a product of the infection and had nothing to do with the concussion proper.
Seems a bit heavy-handed in that case, completely unrelated ...

They seemed to be saying he couldn't complete the concussion protocols because of the infection, so yeah, does seem heavy handed if he's recovered from both things, fit and ready to play.

O'Meara and Zorko suspensions help Johnson and Sharp play in round 13

Johnson was most probably going to play anyway, but this just cements it
Sharp on the other hand was most probably NOT going to play, but maybe, just maybe, he can get a recall after a loss and after Zorko's suspension

Haynes out another week is devastating.

I’m not going to able to field 18 with him, Oliver and Sicily and thats including Ratkins on field, could get very ugly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roberts still 4-6 away. I was hoping he would be back for round 15 :( So Wagner, Madden, Roberts & Drury are my dead rookies now.
Even so (4-6 weeks) ....it could be another 3-4 after that, B4 Roberts is considered for another AFL game

Roberts still 4-6 away. I was hoping he would be back for round 15 :( So Wagner, Madden, Roberts & Drury are my dead rookies now.
Drury probably gets more games at some point though?

I have Roberts, Madden, Constable, Drury, and Sturt who has a pulse, but only just.

I'll probably trade Sturt/Roberts to the best MSD rookie in a few weeks.

Drury probably gets more games at some point though?

I have Roberts, Madden, Constable, Drury, and Sturt who has a pulse, but only just.

I'll probably trade Sturt/Roberts to the best MSD rookie in a few weeks.
If North are serious about having a shot at the number 1 pick, Drury should be first name on the team sheet each week.

Have Freo dropped any more tidbits about the severity of Darcy's hammy beyond the midweek update of "moderate strain"? just wondering before I jump on Briggs.
At least FREO haven't followed GEEL's move re injury timetable .....
1. Short Term
2. Med Term
3. We'll get back to ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back