Opinion 2023 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking to use 1 of my last trades to get in an uber premo defender. Backline's currently Daicos, Dawson, Stewart, Sinclair, Day. Ryan's on my never-again list so it's come down to either Houston this week or Sicily next week after he drops into my price range.

Looking to use 1 of my last trades to get in an uber premo defender. Backline's currently Daicos, Dawson, Stewart, Sinclair, Day. Ryan's on my never-again list so it's come down to either Houston this week or Sicily next week after he drops into my price range.

Houston is on a tearer!!!

Just curious - why is Ryan on your never again list? I have heard this time and time again this year from plenty of people - but unsure why.

Back end of 2022 was very solid, can only imagine it was 2021?

Just curious - why is Ryan on your never again list? I have heard this time and time again this year from plenty of people - but unsure why.

He did have some decent games in the last 6 weeks of 2022 but he was dead to me by then.

1689749560849.png

Him and Whitfield in my defence last year pretty much doomed my team from the start (yeah Whitfield is on my never-again list too).

He did have some decent games in the last 6 weeks of 2022 but he was dead to me by then.

View attachment 1744114

Him and Whitfield in my defence last year pretty much doomed my team from the start (yeah Whitfield is on my never-again list too).

He's on my never again list from 2021. Traded him in for 87. Missed 3 weeks with calf "tightness". Didn't exactly score well late I'm the season either.

My only concern with Trac is, he kicked 4 to score 123 and then another 4 to score 113.

If he continues to spend time forward and kicks less goals could he drop a turd at a crucial time. 🤔
I have a feeling that as long as the midfield is getting inside 50s, he will score well
And if they're not, he will probably be moved into the mid anyway

So I think he scores well either way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheezal or Tarryn Thomas

Touk & Sinclair v Libba & Darcy Moore?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back