Game Day 2023 Round 07 - Swans v GWS Saturday 2:10 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloods culture my ass, this team has none of that. Crazy to think I thought we would win the flag this year, they are mentally soft, I’ve never seen a swans side so soft, guys like Cunningham and Clarke are running around like headless chooks, need a mass exodus because we got too many soft utensils going around, and mills wtf was that last kick just kick a 60m point what are you thining

LOL - Who'd you have coming in, the park footy players covering the VFL team atm?
Someone who wants it. Don’t care if they’re vfl, we are vfl standard atm. This is about sending a message and drawing a line, the standard you walk by is the standard you accept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

List management deluded over trying to find another Ted Richards or Mattner feel good story, that aint happening again

Selfish absolutely selfish when he had Buddy 4 metres clear on the lead
He thinks he has 15 meters more in his kick than he does. Time and again today he did the same thing.
Probably dumb enough to think he has the same distance in him with rested shots midweek as he does after running 15 km in an AFL game.

This is a poor loss against ordinary opposition. Even the sub call, needed Sheldrick in the middle, he would have been fresh enough. We have now thrown away 3 games this year. The last two at the home talk to mental weakness. How the last goal was able to be kicked…mentally poor.

The holding the ball on Sheather changed the game, that was a fifty fifty….again give up the last multiple goals.

You could see we were struggling when 3 up, it always felt we were not going to hold on, and we didn’t.

The coach has a lot to answer for, know we arent allowed to suggest that here,

*that… it is the Horse DNA. From the 9 minute mark we hit the brakes. The Oppo always know whats coming. A win would have papered over fundamental fault lines.

We are fast becoming everyone's bitches.
Correct and it’s ****ing sad.
I am not a coach basher but the manner we are losing these games if eyebrows are not being raised Pridham and his Chardonnay sipping mates are taking the piss. Yes shocking injury list but still should be winning the games your talent suggests you can. Worst part is the way the white flag is raised when challenged

When we lose momentum, just can't seem to turn it around.

Given there's no one really banging the door down in reserves, the current group just has to get better.

Otherwise it's a long season ahead.

Trophies for this game every year is so cringe. It's not special. GWS have no fans, it will never be special.

We got 4 goals up 10 minutes in.
How do you drop that game.
It was exactly when he subbed a small for a small instead of taking McLean off so we could run out the game.
Terrible arrogance once again.
He is no different to Roos or Eade. Their way is the only way. Those other halfwits might not as well be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back