Trades 2023 Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a valid concern. If he goes straight out for Weller then there is a fair bit of egg on face

If he goes straight out I'll be left with two dead Suns loophole options with Kentstable but surely he can score well enough against WC to hold his spot.

Im actually going to go Mills.....

CBA's looking like they starting to come back and for his price think he can average 105 from here on out.

Yes its certainly a risk but his proven ultra premo if he plays midfield so hoping it stays this way....

I've flipped back to Brayshaw instead of Mills. All down to the breakevens. Mills more likely to be the same price or even less next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Mills this week, I think he is ready. Steele is very tempting but a shizen bye for me.
Have held off on Mills this week, see how he goes and maybe get him next week.

Went with Docherty as my upgrade instead

Probably looking at McKenna > Ziegull and Michalanney > Atkins but I'm also tempted to go Ashcroft > Anderson for my big upgrade trade.

I seriously can't believe people are still looking to get Ziebell in.

If you haven't got him as of some weeks ago, I don't really see how you can now. The time has surely passed?

Help please...

20 trades and 2 boosts left:

Option A: Weddle, Drury and Oliver (early on Drury and using a boost but getting in superpremo in Clarry with $ left for another upgrade next week).
Option B: Weddle and Gulden (Gulden about to go up, save a boost for a bye/injury week, another look at Drury but using my last forward spot with DPP and D.Cameron to come)

Help please...

20 trades and 2 boosts left:

Option A: Weddle, Drury and Oliver (early on Drury and using a boost but getting in superpremo in Clarry with $ left for another upgrade next week).
Option B: Weddle and Gulden (Gulden about to go up, save a boost for a bye/injury week, another look at Drury but using my last forward spot with DPP and D.Cameron to come)
I like option 1. Get Clarry

Hey guys, I rarely ask for advice, but...

Should I use a boost and sideways Marshall to Gawn leaving me with $122k?

Reason being that next week I can turn Baker, Hopper and Chandler into Drury and 2 super premiums.

As I write this I have 21 trades and 3 boosts left which is why I'm considering making an aggressive move.

Reason being that next week I can turn Baker, Hopper and Chandler into Drury and 2 super premiums.

As I write this I have 21 trades and 3 boosts left which is why I'm considering making an aggressive move.
Since you have 3 boosts left, I'd probably do it

As long as you think one of the following will happen:
1) Gawn will get FWD DPP
2) Gawn won't get FWD DPP, but he'll spend more time rucking, which means he'll be scoring well enough to be a R1/R2 keeper

Absolutely you should do it. Gawn is a much better option and everyone is trying to complete their teams now, if you have the trades and cash then do it.

Since you have 3 boosts left, I'd probably do it

As long as you think one of the following will happen:
1) Gawn will get FWD DPP
2) Gawn won't get FWD DPP, but he'll spend more time rucking, which means he'll be scoring well enough to be a R1/R2 keeper

I expect him go get forward status, however I'd also like to bring Darcy 'Dean Cox' Cameron back into my side as well. With Madden on the bench I'm not fussed if Gawn gets duel position status or not because I expect him to score well enough regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back