List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JADE Gresham will wait until deeper into the season before focusing on his free agency call, with the star Saint set to be one of the most in demand players in the AFL.

Gresham will qualify as a restricted free agent this season as he comes to the end of the four-year deal he signed in 2019.

JADE Gresham will wait until deeper into the season before focusing on his free agency call, with the star Saint set to be one of the most in demand players in the AFL.

Gresham will qualify as a restricted free agent this season as he comes to the end of the four-year deal he signed in 2019.
Not going anywhere

Yeah Gresh will be fine.

He'd want to be getting a good run of form under his belt to try and extract a couple extra $$ on the deal. Club will be holding off to see if he gets injured again. Smart from both parties.

What worries me the most about nas not having signed yet is his manager is that Ben bloke who won the first season of big brother

On that docco last year he was featured and comes across a real shady shift character and strikes me as someone who wants the live light of big trades

Is also JHF manager

Makes sense from his side. Hopefully backing himself in for some good form to get the best contract possible.

5 out of the top 10 kids in next year's draft are meant to be from SA, which will affect the Nas trade.

There must be a way we can manipulate this situation in our favour.

Sent from my CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app
An upgrade of picks with Adelaide this year might be alright depending on where we finish

I can’t see Port chasing him too hard if they are after Pickett

Mitch Georgiades dropped again.
Key position 21yo, I hope we're into his ear.

If a late 1st (e.g. a Gresham compo pick) could be flipped into Mitch, you'd have to strongly consider that for just needs.

Key forwards: King, Georgiades, Caminiti, (Allison?)
Key backs: Howards, Battle, Adams, Van Es.

Looks stronger already.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

If a late 1st (e.g. a Gresham compo pick) could be flipped into Mitch, you'd have to strongly consider that for just needs.

Looks stronger already.

I'd expect the WA clubs to be going hard for him. Would fit nicely into either side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why wouldn't we get right into him? Perfect fit for us and great partner for King.

$600K x 4 years.

I reckon Caminiti looks a very similar type. I'd rather go hard at a quality small forward. We need someone who can back up ruck if we chase a tall forward.

Looks stronger already.

west coast. his senior coach and team mate with his old man is there.

Why is he getting dropped?
The official line:

Port fans are putting the boot into Hinkley re: KPP's management. A recent quote from the BF Georgiades thread:

[Hinkley's] a crab when it comes to KPPs. John Butcher dominated SANFL, wouldn't play him. 2nd last game in AFL 20disps/4goals. Last game 1 goal when we only kicked 4 in total and he never plays again. Jackson Trengove was a serviceable defender. Has to play ruck, gets moved up forward and pushed out. Dougal howard. Better than serviceable defender, randomly decided that he is a forward now (while 30 something Westhoff plays in defence because he was about to be dropped up forward). Kicks 2 goals when both teams kicked 8-9 each, gets dropped, and the narrative is 'he wanted out'. Frampton dominates the SANFL. Only got 4 games with us, 2nd last 3 goals, has 1 poor game and then gone. He looks alright in a decent team. Hayes has dominated SANFL for years, gets squeeze out by a blow in who he plays in front of in the SANFL, isn't even given a chance at selection when he's not picked for the pre-season games. Ryder gets cut for Ladhams, who gets cut for Hayes, who is going to get cut for Teakle, who is going to get cut because he's s**t. The prick played Jake Neade at FF the year we were probably the best chance of a flag. If you're over 6'2 I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Port with Hinkley at the helm.

Hinkley gets the blame for everything over there

Dixon and Marshall seem to be going ok

They are frustrating to watch. They are kind of close but just off the pace somehow. Their rebuild on the fly has their list a bit inconsistent and misshapen.

I think he's a good enough coach rather than a talented coach. A better coach could probably get tham a bit closer but I think a good part of it is structural.

Dixon is hard to get a handle on. He's a bit like Daniher, on his day he looks a like a star, on a bad day he's a liability.

Looks stronger already.

Mitch Georgiades is Port Adelaide's version of Cooper Sharman. Straight swap seems fair.

We’ve all wanted Heaney but ended up with a younger and better version (Owens). We are now pretty well stacked for hybrid mid forwards.

The Hammer adds a bit of tall forward depth. Our best 6 defenders is very good but we probably lack a bit of depth in that area.

I would love an elite small pressure forward like a Pickett type.

We’ve all wanted Heaney but ended up with a younger and better version (Owens). We are now pretty well stacked for hybrid mid forwards.

The Hammer adds a bit of tall forward depth. Our best 6 defenders is very good but we probably lack a bit of depth in that area.

I would love an elite small pressure forward like a Pickett type.

It's a shame we didn't chase Bobby Hill. Stengle made Geelong go to a new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back