AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank god that spud Young pulled his finger out....didn't want him to be a problem for me when I already have that cooked spud Fyfe, he is completely washed.

Didn't VC Sheezel for some stupid reason...going with Gawn VC now

I need Serong. Horrible start and still gets 120 odd. My midfield is a disaster. Bont has been hopeless for his price

Only you can get a spud like young to score 85 in a half or have Daicos score 101 when playing like a spud. It’s incredible. And still those two aren’t as big a joke as Isaac heeney averaging 125 and being the number 1 forward this season…what a surprise, you have him as well

How the * did Young outscore Serong?

And why did Serong spend a quarter on a wing? Played well in that period but could easily get stuck on the wrong side. Now I'm not even sure I can trust him as a C if that's going to happen. I already don't trust Bont or Daicos ffs.

Leaves Thomas Green and that's it as a C option.

Hopefully Fyfe gets injured soon and fixes that mess

Only you can get a spud like young to score 85 in a half or have Daicos score 101 when playing like a spud. It’s incredible. And still those two aren’t as big a joke as Isaac heeney averaging 125 and being the number 1 forward this season…what a surprise, you have him as well
Young will be back to being a spud next week, he isn't anywhere near top 6 this year. Just got lucky with plenty of marks in the middle tonight.
I wish I had Serong like you going 120 after a 10 pt opening qtr. You basically got the highest averaging player this year for under $1m well done, was a great trade this week before his big price rise

solid start from Nicholas Martin. Hopefully he helps carry some of my spuds this week including the likes of Zac the Hack Williams and Fyfe. I expect Billings will join that group of spuds. Brought in Massimo this week and now learn weather for the monday game is bad...so that's another spud

So let me get this straight.. you have daicos, heeney and nic martin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

made almost 70k last week. Not sure of his BE this week but hopefully makes close to 100k total so I can punt him for some profit at least. Another wasted trade though, just like getting TBerry
It's -55. A 66 makes 92k so we are looking at 50k now and probably 52k by full time ☹️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back