AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Was going to trade out Gulden & Billings to get a good defender & forward in, but just know Gulden will dump 150 on me if I trade him out. So holding for now.

Also having second thoughts on trading Billings. Gotta feeling he could go ok tonight, based on absolutely nothing.

Now thinking Lazzaro (looks likely out for us) to Dempsey and Reid/Wilson to Darcy. If I wanted to use a boost, the other of Reid/Wilson to Thomas or Billings to Powell. Used a boost last week so thinking not to this week.

Still unsure, keepings Billings could be a disaster if he gets subbed again, so risky to hold. Means I have to play Howes on field too. All these Melbourne players causing me headaches.
You shouldn't even be thinking about trading Gulden out. You put him in your side as a keeper so he should stay there. The only reason you trade out keepers is if they cop a long term injury.
Billings has had 1 good score from 4 games with the other 3 all being shanks. See no reason at all that he will not continue doing the same.
Powell would be a good in if you can find a way to do it.

139/2

Will captain Green. Still fuming I didn't trade Howes to Yeo. What made me think this guy wasn't a useless piece of s**t...
Problem I have with Howes is that he is currently my D7 (Coffield D8) and the only defender I really want to upgrade are Williams and possibly D'Ambrosio. We have a number of current mids who will gain mid/def status after round 7 and Daicos is an obvious inclusion soon. There are no D7 options to trade in so he can just sit there irrespective of his cash loss to come.

Problem I have with Howes is that he is currently my D7 (Coffield D8) and the only defender I really want to upgrade are Williams and possibly D'Ambrosio. We have a number of current mids who will gain mid/def status after round 7 and Daicos is an obvious inclusion soon. There are no D7 options to trade in so he can just sit there irrespective of his cash loss to come.
I have Hore and Coffield. I'll probably go Howes to Clohesy/Graham but will have to wait until he's on the bubble which will be Howes bye. I'll wait till DPP to trade Hore to a mid and then bench Clohesy with Coffield.

This was the last week needing one of these guys and it failed miserably.

At the 28 minute mark of the first quarter, Zorko was on 12 points. If I was someone else (name starts with B) I would be telling us "I knew this would happen. He's a spud and he's killed my season. Yep, my season is now over".
Odd to see that he is now on 68 at the 8 minute mark of third.
Then again, some people just never, never learn.

Last edited:
At the 28 minute mark of the first quarter, Zorko was on 12 points. If I was someone else (name starts with B) he would be telling us "I knew this would happen. He's a spud and he's killed my season. Yep, my season is now over".
Odd to see that he is now on 68 at the 8 minute mark of third.
Then again, some people just never, never learn.
Yeah…that Bradkli guy. Never learns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to finally have Bont back....took him long enough but finally delivered a score to justify the price tag

Darcy and Reid on the bench have outscored 4 on field. Not sure why I kept Jordon, he's a spud.

1615 + Green (C), Steele, Whit, Naicos, Dambro

Hopefully 120s from Green and Steele. A ton from Whit. Dambro 70 would be nice. Naicos tagged so 50-60 from him

Gets me close to 2200 which I'll take

Nice to finally have Bont back....took him long enough but finally delivered a score to justify the price tag

Darcy and Reid on the bench have outscored 4 on field. Not sure why I kept Jordon, he's a spud.

1615 + Green (C), Steele, Whit, Naicos, Dambro

Hopefully 120s from Green and Steele. A ton from Whit. Dambro 70 would be nice. Naicos tagged so 50-60 from him

Gets me close to 2200 which I'll take
Green C....was wondering why I was going ok this week yesterday

See you guys next year

2180 with Green C ffs what could have been

Finally get to punt spud Jordon. What a spud

Clohesy so impressive I might get him early. God knows I could do with an on field rookie who goes above 50

Howes > Clohesy
Clark > Graham or ZW (if injured) > Graham
Jordon > Flanders

Naicos, Roberts, Heeney held over their bye

Sets me up like this:

Sheezel Whit Young Dambro ZW Clohesy

Green Bont Steele Martin Sanders McKercher Sharp + Harley/Wilson/Graham (loop with Roberts)

Gawn Xerri

Flanders Zorko Jackson Powell Dempsey + Darcy/Cadman (loop with Heeney)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back