News 2024 AFL Fixture Discussion & Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea where the best place to put this is but figured this was okay.

Considering flying over for the round 10 clash vs Bulldogs. Think it’ll be a good game, thinking it might even be Ward’s 300th. Haven’t been to Giants stadium before. Question as to seating, out of sections 210 and 238 which is better? Different sides of the ground. $40, seems good. Could go slightly more central seats for $52 or prime for $60 something. Any help would be amazing!

I'd go 210, closer to the stadium entrance, cheer squad, more food/drink options and amenities. Less open to the elements. I think 210 would have more of a vibe due to being closer to the cheer squad.

238 I think is very open (also, open to the elements/wind) with there being no stadium stand behind so depends on what you prefer. I think 238 is closer to the kids zone too so if you're bringing little ones that may be preferred.

Also, 238 is also the alcohol-free bay so depends on what you prefer.

As much as I can think of at the moment, others may be able to think of more. :)

No idea where the best place to put this is but figured this was okay.

Considering flying over for the round 10 clash vs Bulldogs. Think it’ll be a good game, thinking it might even be Ward’s 300th. Haven’t been to Giants stadium before. Question as to seating, out of sections 210 and 238 which is better? Different sides of the ground. $40, seems good. Could go slightly more central seats for $52 or prime for $60 something. Any help would be amazing!
210 is close to the cheer squad so you might get more Giants-y vibes in that area. That's also the "TV" side that gets most of the broadcast vision. Most of the oppo fans tend to be on that wing. 238 is of course closer to the oppo cheer squad but you'll be at the end of the members area. There's a kids activity area behind that section.

Guys you’re awesome, thanks so much for the responses!! :D Based on the feedback I think 210 it is! I’ll let you know if I do indeed book the trip, I’m actually really excited thinking about it!

Hope you manage to make it up. Should be a good game I reckon. :)

Will be our first home game post Easter show so will be good to be back at Giants stadium. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back