AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 1

Remove this Banner Ad

season 2 carl GIF

Jack Carroll was subbed on halfway through Q3 in the Blues/Brisbane game when Doch got subbed off and went straight into the mid rotations. Played very well and provided X factor, ended up with 10 touches and a goal in 35% time on ground. With Walsh still out and now Doch out you’d think he gets a good look in the mid this game against a VFL tigers midfield that Gold Coast ABSOLUTELY destroyed.

15+/20+ at 2.25/7.50 on B365
cheers leeroy!
just on baker 1,2,3g @2.50,12,67
and tailed
carrol 2u 15+ @2.25
1u 20+ @7.50

2u blues -15.5

Got it with a second left nice one. What was your multi
YES!! & no multi just tailed the carroll 15+ and 20+ bets individually.

Was never going to happen, needed -15.5 and 4 touches from Martin. At least the line fell short too, because I would of taken Martin 15 but they didn't have a market for it. Would of been spewing if getting roped into 5 extra disposals cost me 1k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yea that was the first real s**t night of betting for me, honestly think thursday night games are just a time slot ya gotta stay away from

AFL Fantasy 4 legger:
Adam Saad Over 73.5 Pts
Cripps Over 82.5 Pts
Hopper Over 79.5 Pts
Charlie Curnow Over 75.5 Pts

Odds: $13.41
Hopper was on 50 odd Fantasy points at HT before drifting off in the 2nd half, to land on 72 AFL Fantasy pts for the game.

1710416234054.png

Not sure if he has the greatest engine to go a full game.

Anyone who has Oraz in his name is to never be touched.

Fantasia is Italian for spud.

TS

View attachment 1927724

NYRB from what I understand if you bet on Mansell or Durdin and they play tonight, its deemed as taken part in the match, regardless if they are a sub.
FYI, posters beware of this dodgy practice in t he future.

With TS if you include a sub player in your multi, the bet still stands. The leg and the multi is NOT voided.

So effectively you get limited game time for the player to get a goal or goals or disposals.

Dodgy f**ks.

NYRB

FYI, posters beware of this dodgy practice in t he future.

With TS if you include a sub player in your multi, the bet still stands. The leg and the multi is NOT voided.

So effectively you get limited game time for the player to get a goal or goals or disposals.

Dodgy f**ks.

NYRB
Is that same with single bets? I got on Sam Wicks on topsport last night but he will probably be the sub. Absolute crooks if so

pickett is 3.45/10.5/34 for 2/3/4 on sportsbet. seems quite absurd and tasty. 1.67/3.10/7.50 on 365 for the same

pickett 3+/calum brown 3+/langford 3+ @ 119.66 (boosted SB)

Happy Melbourne Football Club GIF by Melbournefc

Tailed 2-4, those odds are ridiculous, he kicked 4 last time against the Dogs too. Going to throw him into the free swing multi too for the juice.

Pickett 3
JUH 3
Fritsch 2
ANB
West
$151 SB free swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back