AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 1

Remove this Banner Ad

trainwreck GIF

I don’t know why but Ben Ainsworth is one of my fave players I’ll always do a train on him and god I hope he delivers

Good value here.

Libba $3.61 to have 8+ tackles using a SGM pay back w PB.

Taking 8+ as a single will give you $3.30.

1710583006001.png

If he gets six or seven, you lose your bet but win 2/3 legs so you get your stake back (up to $50) as a bonus.

Same bet is paying $2.20 w TAB.

This incredible, beautiful bastard hit in 9/21 matches last year. And the other thing that's beautiful is for once he won't have James Harmes making life difficult for him.

VALUE BET:

Max Gawn o3.5 marks at $1.95 w TAB

He averaged 4.64 marks last year and for him that's poor. 5.5 the year prior and 5.24 in their premiership year. He has been pounded in the media all week after being touched up by Grundy last week. He'll be desperate to put in a big game. He has cleared this in his previous eight matches against the WB.

A SPECIAL TREAT:

Buku Khamis 6+, 8+ & 10+ marks at $2.90, $7 & $21 w TAB.

For the majority of his career, Buku has been a forward. With his move to defence, I'm expecting that to transition into more marks. He had nine in the preseason match v Hawthorn.

Max Gawn o3.5 marks at $1.95 w TAB

He averaged 4.64 marks last year and for him that's poor. 5.5 the year prior and 5.24 in their premiership year. He has been pounded in the media all week after being touched up by Grundy last week. He'll be desperate to put in a big game. He has cleared this in his previous eight matches against the WB.
I like this.

1u - Max Gawn 6+ marks @ $4.50 (TAB)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking Tuohy in the next. Has scored 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 in his last 3 against Saints. Had 0.2 in the pre season game too.

1u - Tuohy AGS @ $3.50 (SB)
0.4u - Tuohy 2+ @ $19 (SB)
0.08u - Tuohy 3+ @ $126 (B365)
Yes Tuohy. Keep going mate.

Looking to board the Josh Rachele train this week.

Gold Coast gave up 8 of 9 goals to small-medium forwards last week and Rachele has always started the season in goal kicking form with 5 and 3 in opening games and 10 and 9 goals in the opening month each of his first two seasons.

He had 6 shots in the preseason (against WC tbf) but I think we are getting good prices for him again that tend to tighten during the year.

5u 2+@3.30 BetR (3.40 @ SB)
2u 3+@10.50 SB
1u 4+@34 SB
1u 5+@51 PB

LFG
* he left his charge late but a 37u return here with 28u profit

Very close to a 4th with one touched on the line

That was a bad day on the punt.

One more goal to Duursma would have salvaged it.

The durham tackle train fell apart like soggy bread.

Everything else I tailed went bad as well.

I'll be back tomorrow though. Probably.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back