Trimmed it down to 5 legs

Brisbane 1-39 pts
Carlton 1-39 pts
St.Kilda 1-39 pts
Port Adelaide 1-39 pts
Sydney 1-39 pts

Odds: $49.09

Not sold on Freo v Adel, Geel v Hawks game

With how wet is up here and will be 2moro night, have gone with the small forwards in the lions pies game.
Cameron 2+
Elliott 2+
Bobby Hill 2+
@ $12.25 SB bet return

Brisbane vs Collingwood

Lachie NealeTo Get 25+ Disposals
Jack CrispTo Get 20+ Disposals
Zac BaileyAnytime Goalscorer
Brisbane Lions 1-39Margins 39.5

North Melbourne v Carlton
Carlton 1-39Margins 39.5
Patrick CrippsTo Get 25+ Disposals
Harry SheezelTo Get 25+ Disposals
Charlie CurnowTo Kick 3+ Goals
Fremantle v Adelaide
Andrew BrayshawTo Get 25+ Disposals
Matt CrouchTo Get 25+ Disposals
Izak RankineTo Kick 2+ Goals
Fremantle 1-39Margins 39.5
Port Adelaide v Melbourne
Connor RozeeTo Get 25+ Disposals
Christian Petracca To Get 20+ Disposals
Port Adelaide 1-39Margins 39.5
Todd Marshall To Kick 2+ Goals
Richmond v Sydney
SydneyMatch Result
Shai BoltonTo Kick 2+ Goals
Logan McDonaldTo Kick 2+ Goals
Isaac HeeneyTo Get 20+ Disposals
Hawthorn v Geelong
Jack GinnivanTo Kick 2+ Goals
Geelong 1-39Margins 39.5

ODDS
$72,989.17
STAKE
$4.00
EST' RETURN
$291,956.68

Went small with the stake a combination of Pacey and Daisy's head over heart mega multi.
Happy Easter everyone

Choo Choo. On board!

Gryan Miers 20+ at $2.45 on lads. Around $1.50-$1.70 elsewhere. Has gone 21, 19, 20, 26 his last 4 games.

Tom Powell

AGS - $3.10 B365
2+ - $23 B365
3+ - $67 PB

Kicked 2 last week against Freo at the same venue. First game back from concussion Jy Simpkin played half forward most of the match, thinking he will be getting more mid time this week so there will be more midfielders rotating through the forward line. See no reason why it shouldn't be Powell after 2 great finishes last week.

AGS 6/13 matches played last year, including 1.1 in this same fixture so $3.10 AGS seems overs.

LDU

AGS - $3.50 PB
2+ - $23 B365

AGS 7/14 last year, yet to hit scoreboard this year but should be due to jag one and $3.50 is a decent price to find out

Any Freo fans have any thoughts about the role Tom Emmett is playing? I haven't watched Freo too closely this year but he looked pretty good in his first couple of games last year kicking 2 in each and he was talked up a bit as being the Schultz replacement in the forward line but he hasn't hit the scoreboard yet this season. That does mean he has gotten out to a nice price for goals now:

AGS $2 PB
2+ $7 PB
3+ $26 SB

Crows have also given up plenty of goals to smalls so far:
Preseason: Petrucelle 2.0
Round 1: Ainsworth 2.1, Rosas 2.2
Round 2: Miers 3.0, Stengle 1.1, Close 1.0

Hate how this has become a thing and commentators also parrot it. He did nothing. Andrews had 16 touches and 9 marks. Frampton may as well have not played
You obviously didn't watch the game closely enough. Andrews only had 7 touches for one contested mark up until three quarter time. He got off the chain late, but big Billy certainly did his job up until then. Andrews normally towels us too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joey Daniher has kicked goals in every game except for one since 2015 against Collingwood. And only missed multiples once. Weather looks like it could hold off tomorrow night, I’m gonna train him to 6. I’ll wait until just before the bounce to make sure it’s not raining

that new betting agency "noisy" has $5 for brisbane, max bet of 10 bucks.
Chucked 20 on the pies for a hedge. Free money is better in my pocket than theirs
I got an email off noisy yesterday morning saying I'd been promo banned, then got a retraction email in the arvo saying it was a mistake and they'd put a bonus bet $25 in my account to apologise! Clearly they did their research and realise they don't want to lose me as a customer 😁

I still have PTSD from this same bet in the same game last year with McKay missing from the goalsquare in the last quarter.

TAILED
I still have PTSD from Logan McDonald hitting the post in the last quarter at the dome v Carlton, twice.:huh:

I had about 35u riding on each of those kicks too.

BloodRet will remember this day. :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back