Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Greetings Bay, I’m sure you’re all familiar with the meaningless vanity award known as the Coleman medal which has mostly been won by flogs who didn’t go on to play in the grand final that year

Well it’s about time we had a Bay Coleman which is of course for the Most Behinds scored in H&A (jokes about Darcy Moore will NOT be counted)

The current leaderboard:

IMG_9018.jpeg

So we all know who zackah will be rooting (for) but my money is on someone whose surname starts with C for campaigner

Wouldn’t it be extra amusing if that same person won the regular Coleman as well (and still missed the GF) 🤔

What about an award for most out on the fulls from shots that should have been goals in the last quarter when your team finished with a draw?

Jack Darling wishes he could get enough touches to be considered

You know, for someone who says they don’t care about the Coleman, you sure do spend a lot of posts/freds talking about it. :$

Good to know that McKay and Curnow’s Coleman Medals continue to live in your head #rentfree though 👍

Last edited:
David Rodan, if not, Big Joey D.

What about an award for most out on the fulls from shots that should have been goals

Great idea. You could call it the Richo. Get on with it

Good to know that McKay and Curnow’s Coleman Medals continue to live in your head #rentfree though 👍

Yeah I just can’t stop thinking about how proud they must be, winning the ultimate prize of a H&A award

1715084547104.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shai Bolton a chance.
Also, for those in Ballarat, there's free accommodation at Lake Burrembeet.

Back