Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters Captain.

Promising round wrecked. GG
waynes world GIF

Getting Dyl Moore in a couple of weeks ago has been a disaster. 16 points in the second half is pathetic. Should've gone with Fisher or Sexton (but couldn't see that resurgence being a guarantee at the time)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting Dyl Moore in a couple of weeks ago has been a disaster. 16 points in the second half is pathetic. Should've gone with Fisher or Sexton (but couldn't see that resurgence being a guarantee at the time)
He looked a good get - it's all about the levers - some good, some just unforeseeable unlucky.

I miss the graphs they used to provide of your progressive rank week by week. Mine would be wild. Out in the 80ks in the first few weeks now looking likely to finish the round inside 10k. The Byes should give an opportunity to make some moves if I plot them well so who knows, season might not be lost.

I miss the graphs they used to provide of your progressive rank week by week. Mine would be wild. Out in the 80ks in the first few weeks now looking likely to finish the round inside 10k. The Byes should give an opportunity to make some moves if I plot them well so who knows, season might not be lost.
They still exist, click season history
1716107446819.png

I was tossing and turning between Zorko and English for my captain, change to English last minute. Was way too scared to risk C on Zorko ugh
Then put the C on Martin. Ffs

Also Reid wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back