Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, that makes it a little more interesting. Assumed he would have another decent drop but think he’s about bottomed out then.

Choice is, take him now while able to or after his bye which was the plan but who knows what else crops up in 2 weeks time.
Barring his foot falling off I agree.
Understandably his Kick to handball ratio and TOG was down this week.
Hope that turns and the bye should help.
I have 3 x Rd 12 onfield so is a consideration.

Cheers, that makes it a little more interesting. Assumed he would have another decent drop but think he’s about bottomed out then.

Choice is, take him now while able to or after his bye which was the plan but who knows what else crops up in 2 weeks time.

If all goes to plan I'm going to get Green next week, this week get Oliver.

I have no round 12 bye mids at this stage and figure any premo I'm trading in is going to miss a game anyway, so bye the next week is irrelevant.

Who who knows what happens in the next couple of weeks that'll cause you to miss him while he's cheap.

Matthew Kennedy intrigues me. With Cerra injured, he might get 3-4 games with decent CBA's. He does typically have poor TOG but this might increase slightly as they plan Cripps, Walsh, Hewett and Kennedy as their main midfield.

If Mckercher is missing, are people going to hold him. he's so underpriced and is arguably a top 6 defender.
Probably hold for now. If not back soon, he might be useful throughout byes, or at the very least a non playing DPP defender/mid loop til I get rid of him.
Just traded him back in last week.
Still not the end of the world as he made $53k in place of an outgoing red dot.

I’m not planning to trade Sheez, even prior to the news on Colby.

But for those who were planning to trade but may not now, why the assumption that the injury means Sheez will change role? If Clarko is serious about that as his role, then why wouldn’t he bring in someone else to replace Kerch rather than move Sheezel?

But for those who were planning to trade but may not now, why the assumption that the injury means Sheez will change role? If Clarko is serious about that as his role, then why wouldn’t he bring in someone else to replace Kerch rather than move Sheezel?
If the team sheets show a defender in, bail on Sheeze IMO. Especially if they bring in Bergman

I've stuck with my gut since Monday and are still doing Sheeze out for Naicos and Roberts out for Richards.

If all goes to plan I'm going to get Green next week, this week get Oliver.

I have no round 12 bye mids at this stage and figure any premo I'm trading in is going to miss a game anyway, so bye the next week is irrelevant.

Who who knows what happens in the next couple of weeks that'll cause you to miss him while he's cheap.

I’ve come to this conclusion until teams drop as well and just going to grab Green now. Didn’t want to before his bye but sideline cash is drying up and finding that extra 250k in a fortnight might not be as straight forward.

Also leaves me with a complete midfield which I love this early (let’s just ignore the rest of the team!)

IMG_8804.jpeg

Makes me moist if they all fire!

Retro round
Pick one?

Petracca - bottomed out price, WC this week

Neale - bottomed out price, Tigers then Hawks

Laird - good price, Pies then WC

Already have Oliver, otherwise he would probably be the first pick.
Probably Laird out of the three. Neale has had a lot of double digit scores, and Trac has been tagged pretty much every week, and his score last week was goal inflated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still sticking with my Dempsey and D'Ambrosio to Reville and Oliver trades.

Howes will cover McKercher this week, then I will evaluate next week.

Despite paying pretty much zero attention to byes up until now, don't think I'm too badly positioned.

R12: 8 out (4 premiums, 1 mid pricer, 3 rookies)
R13: 3 out (1 premium, 2 rookies)
R14: 10 out (5 premiums, 5 rookies)
R15: 9 out (6 premiums, 3 rookies)

Still sticking with my Dempsey and D'Ambrosio to Reville and Oliver trades.

Howes will cover McKercher this week, then I will evaluate next week.

Despite paying pretty much zero attention to byes up until now, don't think I'm too badly positioned.

R12: 8 out (4 premiums, 1 mid pricer, 3 rookies)
R13: 3 out (1 premium, 2 rookies)
R14: 10 out (5 premiums, 5 rookies)
R15: 9 out (6 premiums, 3 rookies)
Mine is looking pretty smooth too (On field wise), numbers will change once rookies get moved on

R12: 4 out (Dunks, Whit, Adams, Grundy could be 5 if i don't trade Sheeze)
R13: 3 out (Young, Clark, Butters)
R14: 6 out (Flanders, Rowell, Anderson, McKay, Martin, Howes, Clohesy)
R15: 7 out (Naicos if i trade him in, Dawson, Soligo (could be upgraded by then), English, Richards, Connor Mac, Wilson)

Telling a player, he's no longer in your Fantasy side, can be tough .....in this new age, diplomacy is paramount

Problem is, I'm from the old era, breed them tough .....it'll be character building for Sheezel

Man thrown Dumpster.gif

Screen Shot 2024-05-15 at 1.25.28 pm.png

$79k only in the bank and NFI idea what to do. McKercher out skittles my plans which were to move on a Cadman to a rookie and upgrade Reid. FWD line is a shambles having to field Windsor, Thomas and Jones/Campbell/Cadman.

If anyone has any ideas on how to best make the most out of this crappy McKercher news, would be happy to hear it. :think:

Mine is looking pretty smooth too (On field wise), numbers will change once rookies get moved on

R12: 4 out (Dunks, Whit, Adams, Grundy could be 5 if i don't trade Sheeze)
R13: 3 out (Young, Clark, Butters)
R14: 6 out (Flanders, Rowell, Anderson, McKay, Martin, Howes, Clohesy)
R15: 7 out (Naicos if i trade him in, Dawson, Soligo (could be upgraded by then), English, Richards, Connor Mac, Wilson)
Looking at Sheez/Roberts to Oliver/Aish - Green/rook next week from Reid/Graham
Rookie fix R12?
Byes look like Two red dots post R11 bye
R12. Def 1 Mid 1 Fwd 1 - Rook1 —— 4
R13. Def 2 Mid 1 Fwd 1 - 1 Sweet — 6
R14. Def 1 Mid 3 Fwd 1 - 4 Gawn — 10
R15. Def 1 Mid 2 Fwd 1 - 4 English - 8
Rooks inc Sharp, Wilson, Windsor, Clohesy, Clark, ZReid, HGarcia, Reville, x?

At this stage looking at Moving Sheezel > Ryan and using cash for Mckercher > Richards.

Ryan has some juicy matchups coming up & a great bye. Richards looks set to retain his inside mid role, hoping he backs it up and I'm a week ahead of the comp.

View attachment 1989527

$79k only in the bank and NFI idea what to do. McKercher out skittles my plans which were to move on a Cadman to a rookie and upgrade Reid. FWD line is a shambles having to field Windsor, Thomas and Jones/Campbell/Cadman.

If anyone has any ideas on how to best make the most out of this crappy McKercher news, would be happy to hear it. :think:
Who to cull out Cadman / Campbell ? ......probably Campbell given his injury

Campbell to Richards
McKercher to DEF
Graham to Oliver

OR
Thomas to Richards
McKercher to DEF
Graham to Oliver

You look like you have a R12 bye issue

How many on field players on the round 12 bye is too many?

If I do sheez to Dawson and Roberts to fish that's 5 on round 12 bye

Fisher and peatling from 2 rooks is 7 on round 12 bye

Fisher and Sexton from 2 rooks is 6 round 12 bye players.
I'd say it depends on how they're distributed and how good your coverage is on the bench. At the moment I've got 1 Forward, 1 Mid, and 3 Defenders. I'm aiming to trade out 1 of the defenders next week to make it 1, 1, 2. Hopefully my bench can cover that and I can field 22, but fielding 22 may require me to make a specific trade (trading a red dot out).

Who to cull out Cadman / Campbell ? ......probably Campbell given his injury

Campbell to Richards
McKercher to DEF
Graham to Oliver

OR
Thomas to Richards
McKercher to DEF
Graham to Oliver

You look like you have a R12 bye issue
Thanks mate! Yep, in light of Campbell injured, he will have to go ahead of Cadman. Campbell to Richards would give me $250k.

You reckon keep McKerch? I reckon he is a trade now if he's out for 2+ like I've heard due to the hotspot in his foot, which could linger.

Very tempted by Fisher being freed up to be a pig off HB without McKerch there, even if Sheez is thrown back into DEF more. Or I just grab Oliver given he faces the Eagles and should feast.

View attachment 1989527

If only Carlton had the plethora of small forward options at its disposal as your team does!

Thanks mate! Yep, in light of Campbell injured, he will have to go ahead of Cadman. Campbell to Richards would give me $250k.

You reckon keep McKerch? I reckon he is a trade now if he's out for 2+ like I've heard due to the hotspot in his foot, which could linger.

Very tempted by Fisher being freed up to be a pig off HB without McKerch there, even if Sheez is thrown back into DEF more. Or I just grab Oliver given he faces the Eagles and should feast.
My POV …. Oliver is more likely to be a keeper than Fisher

Yes hold McKercher if you can …. still has money to make …. with 2 games till his bye, you hope he’ll be back straight after

You do have a R12 issue …. plans in place ?

My POV …. Oliver is more likely to be a keeper than Fisher

Yes hold McKercher if you can …. still has money to make …. with 2 games till his bye, you hope he’ll be back straight after

You do have a R12 issue …. plans in place ?
I reckon Fisher is more likely to be a keeper. His last 2 since Sheez moved has him 4th on average behind Heeney, Zorko and Flanders.

Oliver is a bargain due to price and past but his fitness has clearly suffered with poor post season. I think we will need to upgrade at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back