Thinking of trade change
Was Mass>Soligo
Now > Sweet
Get Windsor 67 in Fwd via Barnett move
Bank plus 250k
Why are you 'chasing' a 67?

Out of interest.

Yep 67 instead of a rookie is a win to me

A rookie could have a spud game, Be subbed out or even be injured and cost you points also not many rookies will score 68 or higher even if none of those things eventuate.
So I assume you'd take Howe's emergency 80 over fielding Clohesy or Roberts ?

Then I'd have to choose between fielding one of Clohesy or Roberts...

I would yes and choosing between those 2 will be hard Roberts has a lower lowest score but Clohesy will probably need goals to outscore Roberts so 50/50 for mine

Tougher on the def/mid lines than the fwd line. I wouldnt take a 67 on those lines but think you take the 80 tbh.

Tougher on the def/mid lines than the fwd line. I wouldnt take a 67 on those lines but think you take the 80 tbh.
It all depends on who you have that you will be taking the score over.. The Saints pair over a 67??? ill take the 67

If you had a choice between the 67 and say Roberts/Clohesy i would probably role the dice on one of them

It all depends on who you have that you will be taking the score over.. The Saints pair over a 67??? ill take the 67

If you had a choice between the 67 and say Roberts/Clohesy i would probably role the dice on one of them
Ahh yes how can I forget your rubbish options 😆

I get that. HReid is the fly in my ointment.
Would you field Garcia/Wilson/Clark vs 67?

The light is now on. Maybe I don’t get Soldo value!
Just get Soligo and solve this mess.
Soligo vs 67 plus $250k plus Soldo
The 250 would get Fyfe to something useful and Soldo earn coin
plus ruck cover on rd 12 bye maybe.

I get that. HReid is the fly in my ointment.
Would you field Garcia/Wilson/Clark vs 67?

The light is now on. Maybe I don’t get Soldo value!
Just get Soligo and solve this mess.
Soligo vs 67 plus $250k plus Soldo
The 250 would get Fyfe to something useful and Soldo earn coin
plus ruck cover on rd 12 bye maybe.
What line are the Saints guys on? And can you switch Harley mid and forward depending if one scores more?

Soldo having surgery on his knee, again!
Has there been a potential time frame put out anywhere? 390 is a lot to put away on a non playing ruck who hasnt really shown a huge scoring potential but if you do it it has to be this week

Think 80 is about the line, hence my question of Grunter. 67 just sounds a touch light with the calibre of rooks available at the moment 'capable' of dropping 70 to 90 - Howes the perfect example. I've had to switch a rookie to DEF to make that a wothwhile option, moving Clohesy to the MIDS, and a MID rook to my weaker FWDS rook cohort.

You think they'd just Soldo his ligaments to his knee, right?
Thanks for that joke Dad. I barrack for Richmond so I'm not soldo on him

Just Martin, Whit and Dunks today, but really need 6:20 to come around to finalise my trades, but I'm pretty close
Same, a couple I really need to know about, and then those couple of Doggies we can only guess even when announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back