Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just vc gawn daicos and martin so far, can't take howes score so holding Zilliams.

Might field lazzaro over gallagher and lohmanns 54 E score.

Steele Bonner and Butters tonight plus looping Wilson (mid with Graham) and Garcia (fwd with Lazz) plus Sweet on the bench.
Nice to see someone going Sweet.
Still in two minds as to whether I do it.
Ruck cover helps.
He can score.

But, just seems a waste trying to make a few hundred K at R3 when I have onfield or bench players that will lose me that much if I don't deal with them asap (Zilliams onfield, Massimo on bench)

Whatever I do, it probably has to be a bit unique from here on.. Most of my players are all commonly owned (happens when a lot of starting teams were similar) so realistically, no ground will be made.

Nice to see someone going Sweet.
Still in two minds as to whether I do it.
Ruck cover helps.
He can score.

But, just seems a waste trying to make a few hundred K at R3 when I have onfield or bench players that will lose me that much if I don't deal with them asap (Zilliams onfield, Massimo on bench)

Whatever I do, it probably has to be a bit unique from here on.. Most of my players are all commonly owned (happens when a lot of starting teams were similar) so realistically, no ground will be made.
Yeah it's a bit of a risk doing it tying up the cash at R3. I was cashed up from last week so was still able to get Dawson at the same time. I've used Williams and Jordon who are my main 2 issues along with Dempsey. Was going to hold Zilliams and get Fisher to Macrae. This let's me get another look at Fisher (if Sheez goes mid) and Crae.

Also will allow Barnett to become a forward next week and let me loop a forward spot with a Saints rookie/Lazzaro once I ditch Dempsey.

Last edited:
70% TOG is yuck. Very low the past few weeks which makes me think his match fitness isn't quite there.
They are trying to get a few more around the ball too, but yeah, think they are being conservative load wise as and when they can.

1714082704012.png

Do I start Wilson/Garcia or Dempsey? Wilson tonight so can't loop him (already looped Campbell).
I think Dempsey scores better this week provided he isn't sub. From next week the Saints guys have easy match ups. What are you doing if Dempsey is sub though? The bench is concerning and spud Clark omitted so not going to be sub this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Dempsey scores better this week provided he isn't sub. From next week the Saints guys have easy match ups. What are you doing if Dempsey is sub though? The bench is concerning and spud Clark omitted so not going to be sub this week.
Guthrie a fair chance to be sub or subbed off, Dempsey sub is a potential problem. He might have to go this week.

Hoping someone may be able to help me decide what I'm doing with my forward rookie situation.

I need to field 2 of Garcia, Wilson, Lazzaro and Gallagher but not sure who.

I don't have the ability to loop now because I've got Cadmans 33 sitting as the E.

I feel like Gallagher may be a starting sub risk this week judging by Dogs bench.

Lazzaro doesn't seem to have a very high ceiling.

Wilson and Garcia would be my choice any other week but Port seems a pretty tough match up.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hoping someone may be able to help me decide what I'm doing with my forward rookie situation.

I don't have the ability to loop now because I've got Cadmans 33 sitting as the E.

I feel like Gallagher may be a starting sub risk this week judging by Dogs bench.

Wilson and Garcia would be my choice any other week but Port seems a pretty tough match up.

Take whoever starts.

Cincotta named as an emergency so my guess would be that they're giving Williams as much time as possible to prove he is over his Achilles 'knock'. Seems to be a pretty standard approach.
Get ya ******* s**t together Carlton. I ain't got time to sit around waiting for this s**t!

Yeah that's my issue, if he's the sub I'm stuck with him on field. Maybe better to see the sub news for tonight and pick one of Garcia/Wilson to avoid the risk. Difference in points either way should hopefully not be massive (assume Wilson/Garcia can manage 40-50 which should be bang on in the middle of a non-sub Dempsey's potential 70-80 and a sub Dempsey 20-30).

If it helps I think port being third most restrictive for transition points is bad for Wilson, relies on uncontested ball. Garcia might thrive with the pressure, it's what he's good at. Pressuring and tackling and if anything, this is good for him

If it helps I think port being third most restrictive for transition points is bad for Wilson, relies on uncontested ball. Garcia might thrive with the pressure, it's what he's good at. Pressuring and tackling and if anything, this is good for him
I share that line of thought about Garcia, reckon he'll score alright tonight so that's one locked in 👍

So I think it's either Wilson or Lazzaro for the other spot because I can't trust Bevo with Gallagher.

Cheers for those who had input 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back