Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

be priced around 555k with a BE of 3 can make a ton of cash

The issue is he got the St Kilda bump this week, as they sag off and let half backs and wings chip it around. Had Hastie on him for chunks too and just ran off him.

Will be much tougher against the Crows. Reminds me of Chayce Jones last year a bit.

The issue is he got the St Kilda bump this week, as they sag off and let half backs and wings chip it around. Had Hastie on him for chunks too and just ran off him.

Will be much tougher against the Crows. Reminds me of Chayce Jones last year a bit.
Oh wow yep got jones and johannisen double trade in that ruined my season last year

Did it? I did that too and they were fine.
It's always the exit with MP trades like that. If you get on and off at the right time they're a win if spot fires pop up and you're forced to hold then it can be catastrophic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet?

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable
Now which, all us Marshall owners will be bringing Sweet in at R3 .....to cover Marshall's probable R8 with injury

96 pts last night .....congrats to those who brought Sweet in

Can someone tell me how Bonner gets kick outs over nwm? I've seen him give away goals from bad kick outs this year
Bonner made so many mistakes last night .....so many costly turnovers ....if I was an owner, I'd be planning an exit strategy

May be dropped on last nights performance

Bonner made so many mistakes last night .....so many costly turnovers ....if I was an owner, I'd be planning an exit strategy

May be dropped on last nights performance
I've been ready for him to be dropped since the Essendon Collingwood game

How many didnt field Garcia? Port are an all round avoid each week arent they.

Ridiculous how hard it is for players to score on them.

Pretty tough when your two options are both playing Port though isn't it?

Wilson didn't seem to be an avoid this week..

You and me both. Should have just gone Macrae and kept the $200k for next week.

Having said that he should get a bump in the coming weeks if Rozee misses. Only problem for me being I have Rozee. :/
Yep seemed the way to go. Macrae hopefully scores around 70 today haha.

I guess I can call it a win I went butters over Rozee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back