Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty tough when your two options are both playing Port though isn't it?

Wilson didn't seem to be an avoid this week..
Yeah it was either for me field Garcia or trust Bevo not to name Gallagher sub (and I don’t trust Bevo) Had Wilson at F5 which helps nicely.

Garcia will be back to money making on the bench next week when Harley comes back

Pretty tough when your two options are both playing Port though isn't it?

Wilson didn't seem to be an avoid this week..
I was going to E Garcia in fwds and Wilson in mids. Ended up shifting Wilson to fwd E and Garcia to field. My mid E has no way of coming on field so I wouldn't have been able to get Wilson without fielding Garcia.

If I had both forward bench I would have put E on Garcia and had Wilson sitting there so can't really complain with Garcia's 41.

Wilson as (E) in the midfield so Sharp gets a rest this week. Garcia was (E) up forward annoyingly, expected him like many to outscore Wilson. Will see if Dempsey or Gallagher are subbed. Hopefully not.

821/7+VC

Good solid start to the weekend at least.

Wilson as (E) in the midfield so Sharp gets a rest this week. Garcia was (E) up forward annoyingly, expected him like many to outscore Wilson. Will see if Dempsey or Gallagher are subbed. Hopefully not.

821/7+VC

Good solid start to the weekend at least.

Think my plan for today if Dempsey is subbed is Williams stays, Dempsey goes. Adams comes in instead of Soligo. Not sold on Adams but really need the extra forward if I can't keep Dempsey.

Oh wow yep got jones and johannisen double trade in that ruined my season last year
Did it? I did that too and they were fine.
JJ pre-injury was one of my better trade ins last year. Averaged 85-90 priced at 70. Perfect trade in for these rounds. Agree that Jones was a bit of a bust.

JJ pre-injury was one of my better trade ins last year. Averaged 85-90 priced at 70. Perfect trade in for these rounds. Agree that Jones was a bit of a bust.

Jones did have some ceiling scores though, just depended when you timed the trade out. From memory both worked pretty well for me.

Think my plan for today if Dempsey is subbed is Williams stays, Dempsey goes. Adams comes in instead of Soligo. Not sold on Adams but really need the extra forward if I can't keep Dempsey.

Just realised I won't be able to edit trade if I lock in Soligo as he plays game before....

Think with Wilson getting 92, makes more sense to get Adams over Soligo now. Means I can easily pivot from Williams out to Dempsey out if need be. Also gets Sharp on the ground over Gallagher.

As much as I like Soligo, think this just makes more sense. Soligo with Port next week as well. Adams PPM have been terrific the last two weeks, should be in for a good score against the Hawks. Solid run coming into the byes with Geelong and Crows in R13 and R14 after his.

7th round in a row people have been saying this ;)
It's funny how everyone here has potted Bonner, Steele, NWM, Sinclair at various times but I found Ross Lyon's comments interesting last night. He was saying the Saints are trying to win AND blood new talent simultaneously and noted they've played three matches interstate in four weeks with two five-day breaks in their six matches to date. Looking at their results, outside of the Bulldogs game, they're not that bad. They've beaten the reigning premiers, lost to 1 and 3 on the ladder by less than 10 points, lost to a preliminary finalist by 10 points. They look terrible to the eye but maybe this is who the Saints are this year, Bonner mistakes and all.

Bonner made so many mistakes last night .....so many costly turnovers ....if I was an owner, I'd be planning an exit strategy

May be dropped on last nights performance
It's been happening for weeks

How many didnt field Garcia? Port are an all round avoid each week arent they.

Ridiculous how hard it is for players to score on them.

Was looping him with Campbell (through Reid). So had him on field. Given the average of Wilson and Garcia, definitely happy the call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was looping him with Campbell (through Reid). So had him on field. Given the average of Wilson and Garcia, definitely happy the call.
Didn’t think Saints would be so competitive.
Port usually choke the spread Wilson thrives on.
The tackling of Garcia vs access of Wilson.
Hindsight is a magnificent tool.

I just want it on the record that I apologise for breaking Flanders this week. I traded in Tom Green when he started playing trash, then I broke Jack Steele, then I broke Serong and now I'm going to break Flanders.

I just want it on the record that I apologise for breaking Flanders this week. I traded in Tom Green when he started playing trash, then I broke Jack Steele, then I broke Serong and now I'm going to break Flanders.
Get Out.gif

I just brought Flanders in .....shame on you for poxing my player

Anyone with Sweet looping his 96 over Xerri?

If I loop it, Xerri goes 125. If I don't, he gets injured and subbed on 28.

Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back