Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
(VC) already burned on Dawson

C options are probably Sheezel (worn it almost every week and never let me down) But i do worry about a move in to the middle of the ground

Or

Walsh - New recruit worries me, it seems to never work out.
Sheez should still rack up because it's the Saints.

(VC) already burned on Dawson

C options are probably Sheezel (worn it almost every week and never let me down) But i do worry about a move in to the middle of the ground

Or

Walsh - New recruit worries me, it seems to never work out.
Sheez surely safe. I wasted VC on Dawson too

Hmm tossing up who to put the C on

Sheezel against Saints could be good but extra mid time is a worry (if he even gets it)
Gawn against useless ******* Stanley
Or Green VS Sydney

Which ever i pick bet spuds it up the most

Hmm tossing up who to put the C on

Sheezel against Saints could be good but extra mid time is a worry (if he even gets it)
Gawn against useless ******* Stanley
Or Green VS Sydney

Which ever i pick bet spuds it up the most
Put it on Sheez or Green. Don't ruin Gawn you campaigner

Another rookie, and another $200k FWD, although Dear may be in the shaky JS/one and done category, probably filling in for Chol

wowee. Did all the clubs drink from the same coolaid this week or what?

Swimming in debutants.

I went Curtin this week for that reason (which now looks a fail but I rated his JS over Woewoe/Jones).

Just need one of these $200kers to post a 60+ and secure a spot for next week.

He has always played the wing role since he got it 3-4 weeks ago. Scoring was always going to be up and down. They used Bergman's wing more this time around.
Right, why was I thinking he was more off half back almost

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a troll tweet that Macrae was going to be the sub for the dogs game.

Almost certainly a troll post. But it does beg the question... could it happen? Macrae named on the extended bench.

I'm thinking of putting Macrae in the midfield with Clohesy or Graham on bench. Atleast the GCS boys won't be locked... and IF Bevo does something silly I could atleast swap them in for Macrae (trades will be locked by then so I'd have to hold by that point).

Almost certainly a troll post. But it does beg the question... could it happen? Macrae named on the extended bench.

I'm thinking of putting Macrae in the midfield with Clohesy or Graham on bench. Atleast the GCS boys won't be locked... and IF Bevo does something silly I could atleast swap them in for Macrae (trades will be locked by then so I'd have to hold by that point).
Flagged this the moment Macrae was benched after a turnover goal with 2 mins left last week.
Bevo blaming Macrae

Was definitely a troll.

He's named on bench as he's the 4th mid rotation.

Having said that definitely worth making that switch just in case.

Was definitely a troll.

He's named on bench as he's the 4th mid rotation.

Having said that definitely worth making that switch just in case.

The annoying thing is I don't think he'll be sub... so now Bevo has reached such a state that he's making me do changes just to cover off the possibility of him being a **** again.

Still stuck on who to loop out of Williams and Roberts

Williams has been underwhelming mainly due to lack of last qtr scoring due to match fitness, but last week he finally scored in the last. Only a 60 but against one of the toughest teams for defenders to score on

Then we got Roberts who has been a saint, but is playing in piss poor conditions. And I guy relying on us 6s across half back, with that amount of rain, is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back