Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to figure out who to field out of Sharp or Clohesy.

Clohesy easier matchup for wingers v Brisbane, but its apparently raining on Sunday at the Gabba so probably hinders him.

Sharp is a harder matchup strangely enough for wingers v Richmond, but its at the MCG with no rain.

Still trying to figure out who to field out of Sharp or Clohesy.

Clohesy easier matchup for wingers v Brisbane, but its apparently raining on Sunday at the Gabba so probably hinders him.

Sharp is a harder matchup strangely enough for wingers v Richmond, but its at the MCG with no rain.
I'm trying to figure out the same for Clohesy versus Graham.

Can throw a blanket over about 6 rookies at the moment and figuring out which one rides the pine seems like such a dart throw.

I'm trying to figure out the same for Clohesy versus Graham.

Can throw a blanket over about 6 rookies at the moment and figuring out which one rides the pine seems like such a dart throw.
If it's raining, I'll probably go with Graham and his 15 incoming tackles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only draft interest tonight

And that other game where I have Walsh and Daicos, where somehow i have come in from 110k after Rd 2 to inside top 7000 now spending about 10-15 mins a week on it.

Probably a good lesson not to overthink things...

Kennedy owners, he’s been named sub so change trades
View attachment 1978102

Feel for anyone who brought in MK last week. Played well then gets kicked to the sub. Brutal
Glad I dodged that bullet. Was considering him when the DPPs went through and he got fwd status.
Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back