Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please man up Serong I'm begging you
I think I've figured out that Thomson Dow is responsible for Serong. Serong was literally free at that last bounce, then Dow went to him at the very last second, but as soon as it bounced, Dow just does his own thing.

I think I've figured out that Thomson Dow is responsible for Serong. Serong was literally free at that last bounce, then Dow went to him at the very last second, but as soon as it bounced, Dow just does his own thing.
I can confirm it's 1714882079061.png who's being held responsible for Serong

He could still earn another 200k. Very likely for 100-150k. So a bit more then some haha
It's that age old dilemma of points vs cash gen

Serong doesn't have an opponent. Every time I see him, he is free.
Looks like Freo play 19 on the ground the way Tiges man up

The opposition superstar mid is on track for 40 touches but coaches continue to back their structure and their boys in. Pure stubbornness not to at least put someone with a postcode of Serong.

I really stopped caring what my players scored once Tom Green got injured.

every single year there is a guy that dominates week in week out and never gets tagged...it's incredible Serong is free every single time

Like Dawson last year. Nobody goes near him until I eventually trade them in
Do your best work then Redders.....

every single year there is a guy that dominates week in week out and never gets tagged...it's incredible Serong is free every single time

And ...Ryan is the 2024 version of Sicily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always the guy you don't own. Picked Dawson this year for the same reason and he's suddenly a spud

Hate this game, was going Daicos, Serong or Dawson all week untill Thursday i switch to ******* Tom Green, then get hit with Yeo, Green, Williams and Fyfe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back