Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 7 news: Jack Steele didn't train today as he battles knee soreness. ffs, that's not the news Steele owners want.

Either LJackson & Sharp [1] or Rozee & Sharp [2] out for me, and I'm still considering moving on Rozee -- even if he plays...

Option 1: Dale & Burgoyne in
Option 2: Dale & LBaker in

Regarding option 2, LBaker would be my D6, so I can easily move him to my forward line and trade out LJackson next round.
Option 2 would net you more points.

A no week hamstring strain. Its been 4 days. Seems risky considering they said there was something on the scan. Even if its low grade. Im going to be nervous as hell until that game is completed.
Why rush & risk a 4 week hammy .....Rozee tried to play-on last week, and couldn't

Alright biting the bullet.
Grundy > Sweet
Lazz > Woe

Next week
Crouch > Dawson
Sharp > Merrett/Serong/Gulden/Green (don’t really wanna bring in round 12 bye players)

I actually think Hardeman is the best rookie of the bunch. JS should be super duper high with North needing to get games into their younger players. I also think he will score very well this week against Saints (at least 70+) and kick start his cash gen. In my opinion he is a must get for me this week.
I'm also considering it too as it offers a decent loop option, if he flops, I play Howes. Means less cash in the bank for next week though.

Dylan Moore becoming a big option for me next week. Also means fixing a red dot in Clark, then Wilson to him. He's averaged 90 before, started the year with lower tog due to glandular fever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8k in the bank and dead rookies everywhere.

This is grim...

Open to any and ALL suggestions ugh

View attachment 1975634
It's not that bad. Stewart should return this week. Move Reid to foward line over Drury and rookie roulette with loop option in midfield/forward. If that were my team, I'd probably go Windsor down to Jake Rogers. I like his JS. That gets you 144k. If you don't like any options to upgrade to with that cash, perhaps consider the double downgrade and upgrade next week to someone you really want. Other rookie options are: Hardemann, Woewodin, Darcy Jones for Burgess. Can't see Burgess getting many games and at least you'll get some cash for him.

Now weighing up upgrading a rookie to either Macrae or Dale. I dont fully trust either. I mean how could you, they play under Bevo.

Other option which is also risky is bringing Mckercher back in. If he was guaranteed the half back role taking kick ins like last week id do it. Clarko seems to me moving the magnets around a lot tho.

Was Originally going to trade out Xerri if Sweet scores good but with the bye rounds about to come Sweet will come in handy as R3 cover for Xerri and Gawn. Steele with his injury status is a worry and with a BE of 151 will lose value and totally changes my one up one down upgrade plans

Steele & Sharpe >

Zerrett and Dale or
Naicos and Dawson

Leaves me with 5 rooks on field or can keep Steele for now and upgrade my scrub rook

Sharpe & Campbell > Zerrett and Darcy Jones

Last edited:
Overthinking this week like crazy...

To keep Rozee or not? The idea of him playing makes me want to get rid of him even more which is odd, the old zero week hammy makes me very nervous.

Time to move Sanders on after being Bevo'd yet again?

Will Powell get his role back or is his season done?

Time to cash out on Dempsey?

Grundy down to Sweet even though I only just brought Grundy in?

And don't even get me started on the rookies...

Currently planning on:

Campbell > rookie
Sharp > Dale

Looking at Darcy Jones for the rookie downgrade this week, though I will prefer McAuliffe or Schoenmaker if named.

VERY nervous about Powell this week. If he doesn't regain his CBAs and knocks out another 40-ish score, anyone who jumped off immediately will have a huge advantage. Even if he's back to CBAs, maybe it is worth moving him on prior to his Round 12 bye anyway? Plenty to ponder...

Overthinking this week like crazy...

To keep Rozee or not? The idea of him playing makes me want to get rid of him even more which is odd, the old zero week hammy makes me very nervous.

Time to move Sanders on after being Bevo'd yet again?

Will Powell get his role back or is his season done?

Time to cash out on Dempsey?

Grundy down to Sweet even though I only just brought Grundy in?

And don't even get me started on the rookies...
1. You'd think Sanders get a recall, after a good VFL hitout last weekend

2. Powell hopefully gets that mid role back ....Simpkin carrying a groin IIRC ....Phillips likely dropped

3. Definitely a week late in getting Dempsey out of your team

Sweet is the dilemma ......I'm holding Sweet at R3, as coverage for Marshall .....yet I make money going Marshall to English, but not from Sweet if I miss him ?

However, whilst I'll have a cash cow on my R3 bench in Sweet ......other coaches will potentially cash a Marshall / Grundy / Xerri into Sweet, and upgrade elsewhere ....putting me behind in the upgrading of the team

Why rush & risk a 4 week hammy .....Rozee tried to play-on last week, and couldn't
Surely he's a late out tomorrow night - just don't see the risk worth it and it's only Adelaide (soz WW), even then it is still only another 8 days to Geelong (Fri night game at Pussy Park). Could arguably miss that too under normal circumstances, but Geelong game must be more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back