Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Question regarding VC and C during bye rounds.

If I want to take my VC score, can I loophole a player with a bye with C on him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah would be delicious watching moving like a grandpa pretending to get involved*

*if I didn't own him
Would be worse if you cannon him and he goes 160 when the blue pill kicks in.
cannonball GIF

Would be worse if you cannon him and he goes 160 when the blue pill kicks in.
cannonball GIF
My team is nowhere near good enough to cannon him. That little seagull campaigner would be first in line for a luxury trade or that goldilocks looking spud from the purple team 😂

My team is nowhere near good enough to cannon him. That little seagull campaigner would be first in line for a luxury trade or that goldilocks looking spud from the purple team 😂
your on point vocabulary is music to my eyes!

Managed to captain the highest scoring mid in our team both weeks, lets see if we can keep it going 🥹
Don't love rozee against Melbourne.

Thinking sheezel or Steele vc into Bont. Would much rather vc Bont early in the year but feel even not in form he can ton

VC Sheez
C Steele

But honestly given that anything I do based on research or logic goes to s**t I might just use reverse psychology against the fantasy gods and put the C on Newcombe at this rate :drunk:

VC Sheez
C Steele

But honestly given that anything I do based on research or logic goes to s**t I might just use reverse psychology against the fantasy gods and put the C on Newcombe at this rate :drunk:
do it jewish GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back