Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking I will definitely C Naicos, but split between Butters and Gawn for VC. Geelong an easy matchup for a mid but Butters hasn't hit a ceiling score yet, vs Gawn with a mid-level matchup but he is one of the top scorers in the game who could easily smash out a 150.

Anyone have any tips to help me out?

Thinking I will definitely C Naicos, but split between Butters and Gawn for VC. Geelong an easy matchup for a mid but Butters hasn't hit a ceiling score yet, vs Gawn with a mid-level matchup but he is one of the top scorers in the game who could easily smash out a 150.

Gawn's on a 5 day break and will be rucking against the Pittonet/SDK combo. I would factor that in.

I think GMHBA suits Butters style as a more compact ground. With no Rozee you'd have to think he takes the reigns. He averages 112 at GMHBA. Geelong give up a stack of points to mids.

Gawn more likely to go 140+ and under 90. Perhaps depends on how confident you are in Daicos to get his 110?

With Daicos as a very popular C choice, you can have a free throw at the stumps with your VC - have a look at who might be able to pop a ceiling score across your whole team. E.g. a Nic Martin maybe?

With Daicos as a very popular C choice, you can have a free throw at the stumps with your VC - have a look at who might be able to pop a ceiling score across your whole team. E.g. a Nic Martin maybe?
Good shout, maybe Sinclair v Hawks could be an option as well? Will ponder it over the next couple of days

You can just have my x2. I've brought in...

Happy Timmy GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So after holding Roberts over sharp, I can't take gawns vc

Bont vs Richmond, hope he finds form against a team with no mids (slight Pickett tags flag)

Or daicos vs wc?

Stuffed my Bont VC

Gawn and Grundy played so can’t use Barnett loop

Daicos it is. Time for a 42d 3g game

Stuffed my Bont VC

Gawn and Grundy played so can’t use Barnett loop

Daicos it is. Time for a 42d 3g game
I almost did this.
English my chosen VC (same game as Bont)
Benched Grundy with the E first.
That way if English fired, Barnett could get the C, and if not, it goes to Daicos or Dawson.
Not sure I'll take a 109.
Screenshot_20240512-065857~2.png

VC Anderson (I know it’s at TIO Soapdish but the Suns mids will destroy the current Cats midfield)

C Dunks (he’ll go crazy against the Tigs) or Butters (up against the Hawks)

Few VC options.. probs Dunkley who will tear our non existant midfield a new one

Zez (c) on Sunday if needed v north who he usually slaughters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back