News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking the Joe Richards story simultaneously Scoops’ greatest moment - Walkley Award areas - and his lowest ebb.
Smokin’ Joe can play and we’ll be promoting Auskickers to the main list soon with all the injuries
Kristen Bell GIF by VakantieVeilingen

Breaking the Joe Richards story simultaneously Scoops’ greatest moment - Walkley Award areas - and his lowest ebb.
Smokin’ Joe can play and we’ll be promoting Auskickers to the main list soon with all the injuries
Benny Hill WTF.gif

You reassured the community it wasn't unusual to get off the plane in moon boot ....and not to panic

Can we panic now ?

I must say though, Scoops coverage of this major incident, is still way above general AFL Journalism

View attachment 2002416

You reassured the community it wasn't unusual to get off the plane in moon boot ....and not to panic

Can we panic now ?

I must say though, Scoops coverage of this major incident, is still way above general AFL Journalism
Scoops takes pride in not spooking the horses, he has learned from a shameful incident years ago when he got sucked in by a late out report that ended up being a hoax and #builtbackbetter
Horse Whisperer Baby GIF by Storyful

And with his extraordinary breadth of experience in grief counselling, Scoops knows perhaps better than any other person since Abraham Lincoln (big shout-out to Donny Trump) how best to slice and serve the shit sandwich in manageable portions.
Why just the other day, a man came up to Scoops. Tears in his eyes. Big man. Strong man. And he said,.'Thank you, Sir, for giving us back our SuperCoach.'
Look up in the sky. Is it s bird? Is it s plane? It's SuperScoops.
Show Off Super Hero GIF by CBeebies HQ

We gotta say .....Sullivan's JS is looking pretty fine .....pretty fine indeed

Scoops ....you may quote me on this

There was some incident with Fyfe that had Pendles clutching at the bicep.
Christ on a bike.
Good for Sully, though, as long as the game isn't umpired by a peanut.

Oh boy, with Richards out I only have 18 this weekend. Pies forwards are cursed.
Had serious FOMO last week with Richards but held firm with my existing pies rookies and didn't buy. Looking bad after Friday night.....but suddenly vindicated

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Had serious FOMO last week with Richards but held firm with my existing pies rookies and didn't buy. Looking bad after Friday night.....but suddenly vindicated

Not sure "vindicated" is the right word.

Lucky
Fortunate
Arsey
Saved

All more appropriate.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd_Magic and I end up.benefiitting, too.
Not sure it's vindication, though, more arse than class in it, if we're honest.
Passed the eye test, the score test, ticked every box.
Just rough luck for owners, lucky break for us.

We gotta say .....Sullivan's JS is looking pretty fine .....pretty fine indeed

Scoops ....you may quote me on this

Skipped him because everyone said his JS was shit with Pies set to return. I should just make a final decision and then do the opposite next time.

These auskickers. Can any of them win a clearance?

Asking for a friend.

These auskickers. Can any of them win a clearance?

Asking for a friend.
Not so much clearances, but if folks are desperate for downgrade options:
H Harrison: small fwd,.will be up and down, don't love it at J Richards' price tbh
L Sullivan: Again, the price is unsexy as it gets vs the likely output, ship has sailed
Ed Allan looked OK, but he's not going to be putting up numbers,.pass.
F Macrae way too.expensive and fringe to.go near.
Bytel might get a crack, but not one you'd go anywhere near pre-bubble.
Parker sub last game,.on the fringes of the fringe. Definitely not before his bubble
Don't reckon we're the droids you're looking for for the minute, mate 🔦
Of those, Sully, then HH if I had no other choice

Last edited:
Change of plans

Richards injury, not getting him now, getting Dawson instead, after the byes end, going to switch Sexton to Fwd line and Dawson to defense

Meek under injury cloud and with too many players in that bye round, decided to trade him now

Meek Windsor Nyuon out
Gawn Freijah Dawson in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back