Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour is you wouldn't know Jock McHale from Quentin McHale. It's just a rumour though.
I give up some days.

Try to be serious, in trouble.

Make a mistake, in trouble.

Have fun, in trouble.

Don’t take a joke the right way, in trouble.

And apparently Reddit is supposed to be the cesspit 😂

Last edited:

I give up some days.

Have fun, in trouble.

Don’t take a joke the right, in trouble.

My only advise would be don't insist that you are right and that others are wrong. Disagree once or twice and leave it at that. You tend to keep going on and on. You're a very stubborn bloke and you rub people the wrong way with the way you post. You also make some grand statements like "Pendles will be out for a long time". You should phrase it like "I'm hearing rumours on social media that Pendles has a long term injury". You make rumours sound like facts.

Apart from that keep posting, have fun and remember this is just a shitty AFL message board so don't take any of the crap flung your way too seriously. ;)

Last edited:
Does Collingwood have a rumour thread?

I'm banned from the main AFL rumours thread that you’ve heard from a reliable source, not the Collingwood one if it exists. Will post more there in future if the thread is real.
You could always start your own.

I give up some days.

Have fun, in trouble.

Don’t take a joke the right way, in trouble.

Feel free to pull any positive rumours out of any cesspit you desire (I heard that Harley Reid is trying to get to Collingwood!!)

It’s the negative ones you need to take care with

Feel free to pull any positive rumours out of any cesspit you desire (I heard that Harley Reid is trying to get to Collingwood!!)

It’s the negative ones you need to take care with
If I responded to smok the way some are responding and it was in the workplace or school, I would be labelled a bully. Just saying

TRAINING MONDAY 27th MAY :- Just quick report today. Training didn’t start till 11.45am. Players not training today were Darcy Moore, Jamie Elliott, Mason Cox, Joe Richards who went for a scan earlier, Mihocek, De Goey, Carmichael, Steene. Then we had rehab players consisting of Pendlebury, McInnes, Mitchell, Bobby Hill and Hoskin-Elliott. Bytel is back in full training. Jeremy Howe was taking part in all the drills which looks encouraging. I would think Bobby Hill will be right by Friday but he did appear to be labouring a bit today and left the ground early. Pendles hasn’t done a lot of work this morning but hopefully he will be ok by Friday. McInnes should be ok by Friday. Fingers crossed. Mitchell would be virtually no chance this week or next week. And Hoskin-Elliott a possibility for the following week. Not looking good but beware of the wounded Magpie. We’ll see what happens at Wednesday training. Go Pies.
👍
💪
💪

The decline of private school bullying should be seen as a national disgrace. No coincidence the Libs have gone to seed.
I certainly did my best to uphold the tradition.

I was crowned Wedgie King three years running at my school. No junior was safe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back