Injury 2024 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Switta thread
I don't always look through the main threads, it was a bit further down. Would be a real hit if he left in my opinion, many players are hitting peak age then walking out. Hopefully it's just bs rumour stuff, but hard to feel confident after recent seasons. Also, another bloody forward

I don't always look through the main threads, it was a bit further down. Would be a real hit if he left in my opinion, many players are hitting peak age then walking out. Hopefully it's just bs rumour stuff, but hard to feel confident after recent seasons. Also, another bloody forward
Mmmm not really. If he left Baker would most likely replace him which is an upgrade. We replace an injury-prone player who averages 0.8 score with an experienced and classy premiership player.

Mmmm not really. If he left Baker would most likely replace him which is an upgrade. We replace an injury-prone player who averages 0.8 score with an experienced and classy premiership player.
Huh, never looked at it this way. I suppose you make a valid argument. Wonder on this basis if Richmond would entertain the idea of Switta + Kilda's 2nd rounder for Baker?! Probably not, but it would allow Freo to keep those other 1sts in play for Warner and maybe a draft pick

This is why I don't think we should rush Draper back

At training, looks all fine and rosy

In a game with fatigue, this will occur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I don't think we should rush Draper back

At training, looks all fine and rosy

In a game with fatigue, this will occur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes that is the usual scenario and I thought they would take Hughes just in case.
But on this occasion it looks like the kid cramped (probably never had this before) and club being cautious took him straight off. Nothing showed on the scan and he was sprinting, jumping and tackling at Thursdays training. I can guarantee that Rozee was not at that level and was on a 6 day break not a 8 day break.
He looked completely fine.

Yes that is the usual scenario and I thought they would take Hughes just in case.
But on this occasion it looks like the kid cramped (probably never had this before) and club being cautious took him straight off. Nothing showed on the scan and he was sprinting, jumping and tackling at Thursdays training. I can guarantee that Rozee was not at that level and was on a 6 day break not a 8 day break.
He looked completely fine.
Sometimes tightness / cramp can feel like minor strain. Even more difficult if you haven’t done a hamstring before.

I’m in my 40’s playing supers and done quite a few hamstrings. Game at Joondalup last year thought I had done a decent hamstring. Tapped out iced the bugger was a bit stiff for a day or two but all good and running a few days later. I didn’t have the luxury of scans and a bunch of quality physios on hand. I’m sure Draper will be fine and aside from an extra couple of days he doesn’t do the power of running that Rozee does. Rozee’s hamstring doesn’t look all that serious to be honest anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't realise how filthy it sounded until right now.

Adductors, instead of saying groin
Too Late You Missed Out GIF by Cloie Wyatt Taylor

I didn't realise how filthy it sounded until right now.

Adductors, instead of saying groin

I am still trying to understand how this sounded filthy, but maybe I am just too dense when it comes to such things or the mental sense of lower back problems are just too awful/painful to conjure up dirty imagery?

I am still trying to understand how this sounded filthy, but maybe I am just too dense when it comes to such things or the mental sense of lower back problems are just too awful/painful to conjure up dirty imagery?
You got to got back to the previous post to this one.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back