Position 2024 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with this.

You just know the week you do the Wines to Duckos trade Wines goes 140 and little Nicky 70 too!
This is why I've never quite understood those "guru's" who claim to plan trades 5 weeks out ....obviously didn't play the game last year, with all the injuries & concussion protocols

My side will be taking it one week at a time

This is why I've never quite understood those "guru's" who claim to plan trades 5 weeks out ....obviously didn't play the game last year, with all the injuries & concussion protocols

My side will be taking it one week at a time
They probably missed a lot of carnage last year. That's often the biggest skill, avoiding more injuries than most.

I just don’t understand starting someone priced more than 400k unless they’re a keeper.

Even if Wines (for example) averages 105 for the season, he could average 95 for the first month and you’ll probably trade him before potential good scores.

For the sake of 100-150k wouldn’t you just rather have a gun from the start?

Just using random players as examples, but for me Parish and Sanders sound a whole lot better to me than Guthrie and Wines. Someone like Mills would’ve been the exception.

I just don’t understand starting someone priced more than 400k unless they’re a keeper.

Even if Wines (for example) averages 105 for the season, he could average 95 for the first month and you’ll probably trade him before potential good scores.

Just using random players as examples, but for me Parish and Sanders sound a whole lot better to me than Guthrie and Wines. Someone like Mills would’ve been the exception.
I guess from when it was 20 trades even up to 30 I hadn’t really changed my strategy but my scoring has gone south since. Trying to dumb the whole thing down in my own mind now I just think as the game has moved more towards fantasy this year I will play it a little more like fantasy and see how that goes. Have to try something different.

I guess from when it was 20 trades even up to 30 I hadn’t really changed my strategy but my scoring has gone south since. Trying to dumb the whole thing down in my own mind now I just think as the game has moved more towards fantasy this year I will play it a little more like fantasy and see how that goes. Have to try something different.
One thing I will say is it’s still very rare to sideways a premo in fantasy until the last 2-4 rounds of the season if you’ve managed a full team but by that point mostly everyone else is in the same boat

Interviewed last week Lairdy said in the last 8 or 9 games Dawson was tagged quite a few times including by Swallow and Mills, Dawson being strong in both positions was able to drag tags back or forward, he expects Daws to get more of the same this year. We do play I think the highest stoppage rate footy so I hope Laird can go at that 119.6.

So not content with burning my trackwatcher you stoop to casting spells. When will this across the ditch thuggery cease.
Forget all these other pretenders, Floating Doughnut the absolute pre-season standout in here.
Training the house down and back up again.
Scoops' only concern is you doing a shoulder carrying these larrikans. Strapping mandatory.

JHF will take increased CBAs too, surely. That has to be a factor in any Wines equation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything I hear/read about the Dons screams “pick Parish”. Think I might back him in over a Butters, LDU or Serong.
The last 4 years have said that though? Agree could be a super premium this year. I personally would rather take a risk on an LDU or Serong who I feel like have more upside for SC.

Howdy campaigners.

It sure is tough trying to pick premo mids.

Walsh and Green have early byes, Bont too expensive, etc.

I have Butters, Brayshaw, Walsh, Steele, N.Martin, M.Crouch, McKercher, Sanders.

Have had Bont and Laird in and out of my team.

Howdy campaigners.

It sure is tough trying to pick premo mids.

Walsh and Green have early byes, Bont too expensive, etc.

I have Butters, Brayshaw, Walsh, Steele, N.Martin, M.Crouch, McKercher, Sanders.

Have had Bont and Laird in and out of my team.
Get Bont in brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Back