Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Only positive to the way this year is unfolding is that I'll be skipping the GF again unless Sydney are in it. Prior to last year I'd never not watched a GF but good chance it'll be two in a row now. Absolutely zero interest in seeing any of the contenders outside of us winning a flag.

Needless to say... COME ON SWANS

Even if we made it, look how fking well top melbourne teams play the G. I dont think we would win convingly against either of geelong or carlton today and probably with the odds against us

Even if we made it, look how fking well top melbourne teams play the G. I dont think we would win convingly against either of geelong or carlton today and probably with the odds against us
I'm hoping none of the Melbourne teams make the GF this year. It'd be nice to have a rematch with Geelong and maybe go one-all. The year off has done them the world of good. Chris Scott hasn't been idle. He's a damn good coach. They have to be favourites for 2024. They'll take some beating if we meet them in the big dance.

I'm glad Geelong beat Carlton. Maybe that'll buy us all a short break from the Carltank group-w*nk of the Melbourne media. Honestly, we could win a four-peat of flags and they'd still be hyping up the Melbourne teams.

Fyfe wound the clock back. Unfortunate that the latter part of his career has been plagued with injuries.
Good to see. It's a bit like Dusty these days. Every now and then we're reminded of just how good they were. Dangerfield's even older (34) but Geelong are bloody good at nursing their geriatrics into form and getting them right for the pointy end of the season. Just look at Hawkins, who will be 36 come finals.

Eagles are paying $5.50 for a win against Gold Coast today? Not much of a gambler but isn't that extremely generous? Eagles gave us a decent run for our money and have won their last two... Gold Coast are no great shakes and have lost 3 of their last 4.... What am I missing? Must be worth a flutter.

Eagles are paying $5.50 for a win against Gold Coast today? Not much of a gambler but isn't that extremely generous? Eagles gave us a decent run for our money and have won their last two... Gold Coast are no great shakes and have lost 3 of their last 4.... What am I missing? Must be worth a flutter.
Harley Reid and Barrass not playing.

Harley Reid and Barrass not playing.
Also, the Suns are a very different prospect at home, undefeated there so far this season

Oh well, stuck $25 on us and Eagles @$7.20

Quite exciting. Not had a bet in 7 or 8 years!

If it doesn't get up I guess I'll have to sell a kidney, haha.
Well if you'd like a silver lining on your cloud, the organ black market is booming atm, so you may have enough cash left over to buy that shiny new iPhone you've had your eye on 😉

Well if you'd like a silver lining on your cloud, the organ black market is booming atm, so you may have enough cash left over to buy that shiny new iPhone you've had your eye on 😉
It's a new graphics card for my PC I'm after, haha. Current one is outdated and need to upgrade it.

Not sure I want my bet getting up now. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well, stuck $25 on us and Eagles @$7.20

Quite exciting. Not had a bet in 7 or 8 years!

If it doesn't get up I guess I'll have to sell a kidney, haha.

Current price for GPU's is absolutely nuts.

First it was crypto, and now it's AI.

that is amateur hour

ryan maric marks the ball, lesser known player and both the commentators and the pop up shows Bailey William's stats

If the GC Academy kids work out for them the fruits of their labour and their struggles will be worth it. AFL made a bet on them to get kids into the sport and develop some players over there.

Gotta make the finals first tho.

Looks like my bet wasn't going to get up. Decided to cash out

o7gwxD4.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back