Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we bring ourselves to cheer for the Essington edge today ? Hit like if barracking For the Dons, thumbs down if backing Greater Waste of Space.

In all seriousness, I am more concerned about a Victorian team getting on a run in the last 10 weeks of the season and then we have to play them at the MCG in a big final.

I feel like we have GWS' measure.

been looking at scores, now just tuned in to st kilda hawthorn ... has it been as bad as it seems? st kilda are utterly impotent

Can't believe that is even a question? Pro-NSW, Anti VFL, the Edge, drug regimes, Stringer, Bard.... need anything else?
Especially after last week, we have absolutely zero reason to worry about where the Giants finish on the ladder.

yeah ... giants should win well

No wonder the Saints presidents went on a rant about the draft system shrugs

Some point you have to get your house in order though.

It is their development that is terrible.

Swans team this week had 7 first rounders.

This saints team also has 7. There is talent in there just not developed well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ******* hate StKilda. Dead set have cost me 8 tips this season. Every time I tip them they lose. Every time I don’t they win. Arseholes.

yeah, they just cost me a small multi ... my mistake trusting them to beat anyone ... awful club

We’re on a free hit here … Bombers win would be nice to get a bigger gap on Giants … and if Giants smack the Bombers, just puts more credibility into our win last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back