Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Interested in other people's opinions on the Jeremy Cameron situation.

Given how cautious our club has been with the McCartin brothers wellbeing it annoys the s**t out of me that the AFL gave Geelong the all clear on this.

Geelong's excuse was that they tried to get Cameron off the ground and he refused. Surely Geelong are responsible for their own players response to this?

It sets a precedent where clubs can simply ignore protocol because "the player didn't want to leave the ground". What a load of crap. The club is ultimately responsible for the instructions a player does or doesn't follow on the ground. This sets a really stupid and dangerous precedent.

surely that throws up the issue of legal liability ... if cameron happened to suffer some longer-term issue linked to any head knocks he might cop
geelong and the afl would be in the crosshairs

And one of the best players in the league too. Shame on the AFL and Geelong

Actually would of been ironic in a way had he won the game for them.

AFL just makes it up different penalties apply to a club to club basis, same with fixturing, same with compo picks, same with enforcing rules.

Nothing is consistent its the AFL way.

I've been watching the squiggle for weeks now and no matter how much we win and how much Melbourne lose, the squiggle is just in love with Melbourne for some reason. I just don't get it.
Squiggle was clearly written by a Victorian. :tongueoutv1:

I've been watching the squiggle for weeks now and no matter how much we win and how much Melbourne lose, the squiggle is just in love with Melbourne for some reason. I just don't get it.
Squiggle over rates teams that are good defensively. Melbourne keep sides to lower than expected scores so it gets big moves right

Ticky! you tipped the Suns they were dreadful against a depleted Brisbane.

Geelong very rarely lose to inferior opposition.
Got stuck between I Don't Know and I Don't Care.

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leigh Montagna just said 'stiff'.

Pet peeve of mine but I hate it when commentators call clubs "The Location" without the nickname. The Gold Coast. The GWS. No one calls Geelong "The Geelong" or us "The Sydney".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back