Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Lukosius loves playing in Darwin.

Or just deal with it. National competition, national weather conditions. I don't see a roof and heater system inside the MCG to keep northern clubs comfortable.

Actually not a bad point, though makes it shocking to watch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is just one of those games that I genuinely don’t care about.

So instead, I’m enjoying a can of Beerfarm IPA whilst Doolittle by The Pixies plays on the turntable.

Bigfooty will tell me all I need to know.
The Pixies are Folk Metal, right Ed_Gein?

Dunno I just take it for what it is. Has its own spice when the ball is sliding around like a wet weather game. It's still high scoring so can't complain about that part.

Yep you did make me reconsider my original thought absolutely. Will be interesting what they do if a team comes in.

The Pixies are the 2012 Sydney Swans of music.

Whereas Geelong are Bieber and Gold Coast are some long forgotten “winner” of Australian Idol.
Can't say I know them but then again, they're probably someone I don't look into to be fair mate. :p

Yep you did make me reconsider my original thought absolutely. Will be interesting what they do if a team comes in.
Plus it also demands a different set of skills you don't always see from players. The variation isn't bad imo, play on. But the media seems hell bent on manufacturing a perfectly executed product for every game, and it's intruding into everyones subconscious as something necessary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back