Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Roos have rolled over to no one's surprise

Talent truly dies there. Bar Sheezel the rest of them have gone backwards. Wardlaw looks to have vim but doesn’t want to tackle. Archer looks a spud. Duursma is another wasted talent. Curtis, Taylor, Scott and Powell all look demoralised.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norf wishes they got Reid, they needed him in all facets… on and off the field.

But at the same time there would have been a lot of pressure to be the messiah over there. Dig them out of bottom 2 territory.

I mean he is at West Coast and the media goes crazy after a great game as it is. Imagine if it he did that with a Vic team. Insanity.

With all this carryon, the funniest thing about Norf fans is they believe they deserve support and are surprised they get little. Delusional sociopath fans.

I reckon general fans of other Clubs have had enough of them and their mendicant ways. With the bye coming in post TAS Norf will irritate the hell out of other Clubs.

Without the Tas subsidy, Norf finances will deteriorate. The AFL won’t top them up. There will be riots on the Board if Norf keep asking for draft assistance.

Clubs playing Norf twice distorts the fixture. For Hectors sake why did Carlton get to play them twice.

Norf crowds in Tassie not there any more... could it be playing wooden spoon level football or have they found their new love in the Tassie Devils...

As seen with the JackJumpers they have no problem being onboard a newly created team that's theirs.

Could be both.

The kid is an absolute jet. If people look past the carry on at North which wasn't great, they'll see a player who just relentlessly attacks the footy and generally does good things with it.

Outside the obvious flair

His kicking is elite imo

Hates to lose

Will put his head where many won't

He is a top 10 player rn

I rate Adam Kingsley

Oh please. First they'll bleat about a DRAW like we haven't had them for the entirety of the game's history, then they'll bleat about umpiring decisions that did not decide the fate of the game but they'll pretend it did.
Thought I'd have a bit of fun on F/book this morning suggesting the reason Collingwood players and supporters were waiting for an explanation was because they couldn't read the rule themselves. Boy oh boy, some of them don't have a sense of humour.

The umpires need to have a time limit on how long it takes to blow the whistle after a tackle is applied. Just then a giants players was given an absolute eternity, yet other times they blow they whistle almost immediately.

It seems as though they have complete freedom to decide how likely it is for the ball to come out. That really shouldn't dictate how long the player with the ball is given to move it on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back