Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

They're just so arsey you can never write them off

I couldn’t agree with this more! Been saying this all season. Can’t recall seeing a more arsey team than this bunch of old codgers. Chad, Isaac and Errol are well placed to cut them to ribbons and pick holes in their defensive system IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn’t agree with this more! Been saying this all season. Can’t recall seeing a more arsey team than this bunch of old codgers. Chad, Isaac and Errol are well placed to cut them to ribbons and pick holes in their defensive system IMO.
They will probably kick 3.13 between them

I want them at full strength and in form at the SCG in 2 weeks time. I want the rest of the competition to look on in horror as we make an example of them.

Definitely, give me a healthy Geelong

Horse to make a sailor blush and put Cox in for ENT consultation

The arrogance of Geelong is their most annoying trait. They’re one of two great clubs in the comp - alongside us - given the sustained excellence over two decades now and I absolutely respect that. But the current incarnation under Chris Scott is so full of themselves it makes me physically ill. The insistence a year or so ago that they can train less than other clubs and get away with it just because they’re the good old boys from the country (what amounts to a private school town for rich people to nest in) was entirely too much for me.

Starting to get the impression that Chris Scott has somehow been parading this corpse of a Geelong team out each round, weekend at Bernie's style (great coach I guess). They're done now and if gold coast and GWS haven't shown it already I really think we will drive the point home in 2 weeks.

They're a great club and will find a way to get back to the top within a couple of seasons but I think this version of Geelong is finished and needs a refresh.

Starting to get the impression that Chris Scott has somehow been parading this corpse of a Geelong team out each round, weekend at Bernie's style (great coach I guess). They're done now and if gold coast and GWS haven't shown it already I really think we will drive the point home in 2 weeks.

They're a great club and will find a way to get back to the top within a couple of seasons but I think this version of Geelong is finished and needs a refresh.

He is actually done a great job getting that midfield to be competitive.

GWS playing their earlier incarnation that quarter and Geelong were totally unable to cope. Certainly gives us plenty of clues if we needed them. Picking GWS to run away with this now, at least somewhat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back