Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

100% its just that our underlying statistics are so strong that we are favourite in every game except for Brisbane in Brisbane which if Brissie pick up form and get into the 8 i can see us dropping that game. Could also see us dropping games late if we are so far away as it has us finishing 6 games clear. Could easily cause us to finish 18-5 or something
If we only drop 4 more games it'll be our most successful home and away season ever. Now wouldn't that be something? In our 150th year? 🔴⚪

I reckon we'll most likely drop games against port (bogey team), crows in Adelaide (want revenge for missing finals), Brisbane lions (bogey) and Essendon (they'll try and injure us so if we have a safe lead at the top we should just let them win by resting players and players our B-team).

Anyone give Hawthorn a chance? weird its not at the MCG.

very much so ... hawthorn haven't been bad, brisbane are so inconsistent and not playing at home
the lions are a bit flat-track bullyish ... if they get a start they could win by 80, but they could get beaten and it wouldn't surprise

Neither Lions or Hawks are top 8. But Hawks look closer than the Lions. Lions are so predictable & they wilt under pressure. As soon as the opposition gets a run on players, miss & HF, start dropping off. Not only that, their backs give their opponents lots of room at around 50. If a forward makes a lead toward 50 they drop off or hold back. That invites disaster. It is a wonder Hawks are not 10 goals up.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

i posted this about an hour ago in the wrong thread:

could be some interesting results today ... st kilda will give melbourne a run in a defensive slog (and if they don't, melbourne will smash them) ... hawthorn will give brisbane a scare and could win that ... west coast on a roll can upset the crows, although at home adelaide probably win
i don't think any the result of any of these games is as "obvious" as what it looks on paper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks are beginning to click under Mitchell i saw signs even last season.

But Worpel and Day are waltzing through the middle
You'd be pretty excited about their future if you were a Hawks fan, unlike say North or St Kilda or West Coast or Richmond.

You'd be pretty excited about their future if you were a Hawks fan, unlike say North or St Kilda or West Coast or Richmond.
Kangaroos, Saints and Tigers I agree, Eagles though can get excited. They’re competitive at home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back