Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me or are midfield intercepts way more of a factor in footy this year?

Just players getting a hand or even a finger in to cut off handball receives, feels like it's become such an important part of the game
Agree - zone defences and the push up defence mean that ball movement can be quite stagnant except when it comes off hands etc - then it becomes a complete mess and if you can get control you can carve teams up

Wandered along to the g to watch Melbourne and st kilda. I’m 100+ metres away from the action and there was the most obvious throw which led to a dees goal. What exactly were the four umpires doing ? Why do we have four if they are so unable to see the obvious ?
Umpiring has deteriorated with the introduction of the fourth umpire…I don’t know, it’s illogical…but it just has.

Wandered along to the g to watch Melbourne and st kilda. I’m 100+ metres away from the action and there was the most obvious throw which led to a dees goal. What exactly were the four umpires doing ? Why do we have four if they are so unable to see the obvious ?
Think we need to practice this in the bye and for finals, can’t be disadvantaged. Imagine the headline ‘Slick Wicks Flicks to Paps who snaps six’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong fans complaining about someone else’s easy draw MF 🤦

What on earth are they complaining about??

Played 5 top 8 teams and won them all. Won all away games bar the tigers. Haven't had a back to back game at home all season.

they have a mosquito fleet of forwards. I don’t know why they don’t simply hit the ball on the ground inside fifty or kick it to king with the intent of telling him to spoil it and never try to mark it. It’s just a series of largely uncontested marks to tall demon defenders

Max Gawn might actually be the best player in the comp. He's making quality opposition look silly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back