Autopsy 2024 Rd 11 Blues eclipse Suns with roof closed

Who played well for the Blues in Rd 11 vs the Suns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that was TDK's best game for the club against a big unit off a break in Witts who can bully. Cements the we are better with 1 ruck for me.

Williams had a great game as a small forward we have been crying out for, we need to stick to this.

Cincotta on Miller was serviceable and probably our best option to tag with his pace and strength. Will get better at it with more exposure no doubt.

Loved Kemp and Cowan's games. I think Marchbank is well and truly behind these two with Gov and Weitering.

Honestly Voss and coaches probably had their best game in a while for me. Made some positional changes with worked.

I much preferred our rebound turnover game to relying solely on clearance. Feels more stable.

Kennedy dropped for <insert random name> is bloody ordinary and I am sick and tired of having to read the agenderised rubbish.

Highlight of the game for me was absolute SILENCE from Carlton supporters when Suns kicked a goal - absolutely loved it.

Take the 4pts but it was frustrating early to watch regarding them kicking everything for goal and us being a bit wasteful.

Williams great up forward and the inclusion of Doc and Saad we dont look so slow. Gov was immense in the first half while Charlie just does what Charlie does and even when struggling he finds the scoreboard when our F50 entries were poor.

Umps sucked as usual and we were hardly rewarded all game. It is also no surprise TDK dominated when given the No.1 role.

Go Blues and rest up for a nightmare trip to SA to face the Power up next.

Do you need to attack other posters opinions? Bloody Ordinary
It’s sad how juvenile the pile on posters in general, and Jimmae in particular, is. It is mindless group think. Hey let’s make fun of Jimmae’s posts so I can be one of the Big Footy Gang. I actually like Jimmae’s posts and just delighted he hasn’t been bullied away like so many others have.
Thank for calling it out Soap.

Nice tweaks by Voss in the 2nd

Harry higher, Charlie deep, spread their back 6

Cripps continues to play selfless footy, Newman was outstanding and both Hollands boys never stopped running

Kemp still does the magnificent and poor, but continues to build

Gov, Cowan, Saad very good

Harry's workrate is through the roof

Want to single Kemp out. He is who SOS thought he would turn out to be in his draft class, even with an ACL. Happy we have him at our club. Quality young player.

Take the 4pts but it was frustrating early to watch regarding them kicking everything for goal and us being a bit wasteful.

Williams great up forward and the inclusion of Doc and Saad we dont look so slow. Gov was immense in the first half while Charlie just does what Charlie does and even when struggling he finds the scoreboard when our F50 entries were poor.

Umps sucked as usual and we were hardly rewarded all game. It is also no surprise TDK dominated when given the No.1 role.

Go Blues and rest up for a nightmare trip to SA to face the Power up next.

I feel like the trip to SA comes at a good time. They were pushed there by the Hawks and had to play a game in Tassie.

Good opportunity.

We needed to win that game badly, thought some out of form players really stood up. Ollie Hollands best game for the season, TDK was really good as the sole ruck and Kemp was all killer this week.

Fantasia even had a few important moments, now just to add a few goals to his bag of tricks (I’d still swap him for Motlop next week or against Essendon)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowell and Anderson were completely shut down and excluded from the game today and TDK beat Witts - by a lot.

Nice win - lots to like especially seeing Newman back in top form and Williams being able to play a small forward role.

Want to single Kemp out. He is who SOS thought he would turn out to be in his draft class, even with an ACL. Happy we have him at our club. Quality young player.

Its been difficult for Kemp, having to stay in his lane and play the percentages.

He is building with each outing, 2 steps forward and 1 back

Once he perfects his defensive responsibilities, his natural attacking flair will be seamless

A win I did not expect
Decision Making and Execution for 40 minutes in first half ordinary. It hinders us beating the top sides. Walsh was the main culprit, one of his worst games despite 32 possessions
Williams must stay fwd. Knows where to position himself. How many goals have gone begging in the past 12 months due to our smalls lacking Williams footy IQ?
De Konig awesome
Mckay a real CHF
Cripps Bog
Shout out Cowan
O hollands pass in the first to owies and run down tackle in the 3rd

Great fight by Charlie to work back into the game. Would like a better return than 4-4, kicks beyond 40m are still troubling him for some reason. Along with his effort the coaching moves worked a treat.

Loving Harry's role as well these days, he's almost playing the old school CHF role.

So now that we’re getting players back I think we only have 4 spots available.

Cerra
Martin
Motlop
Cottrell.

* Pitto when required.

Other than Fantasia and Carrol I can’t think of anyone that’s an obvious out at a stretch O Hollands and Hewett.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cincotta unfortunately will be one. The other spot will probably be for Kennedy or Hewett, depending on form and matchups, but either one of them would be fine as a sub

Do we go better with one ruck?

Hard to know. Pitto has been good.
Tommy nice and fresh with the chop out from Pittonet.. Pittonet still important throughout the home and away series, then unleash a fresh Tommy in the finals. Same reason Gawn going to be cooked by finals time as he has no help during the year

Back