Preview 2024 Rd 12 Carlton vs Port Adelaide Thursday 30th May 7:30PM AEST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in …

Unchanged

https://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/1566482/afl-team-news-blues-name-23-for-thursday-night-football

Backs:Adam SaadJacob WeiteringZac Williams
Half-backs:Brodie KempMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsElijah Hollands
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayMatthew Owies
Forwards:George HewettCharlie CurnowMatthew Kennedy
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshAlex Cincotta
Interchange:Lachie CowanJack CarrollBlake Acres
Jordan BoydOrazio Fantasia
Emergencies:Corey DurdinCaleb MarchbankLewis Young

Indeed, which given what a professional and no doubt his own harshest critic that Walshy is, I back him to improve as well.
Crippa is travelling pretty well. For someone not considered an elite kick, his kicking was really good on Saturday. Some of his passes into the 50 were centimetre perfect. He helps his efficiency by staying off his left. Walshy was askew a number of times and did burn some really good options while kicking to Mac Andrew. I'm sure he'll improve.

I feel like Crippas kicking this season has gone up a notch, yeah still prone to the odd howler or kick in hope, but I feel like his kicks have been bullets and have been hitting their targets more often than not.. And he’s becoming more reliable in front of goals.. Love that for him 💙.. Reckon Port won’t have an answer for him this week, I hope anyway 😁

Stig O'Hara do we get a menu for your pending attendance?

Last time in the Committee Room it was canapés & pork bellies, & I was going through that lot by the fist full.

Washed down with unlimited SuperDry’s for 4 hours should turn me into a blithering mess.

It will be messy.😎👍

After reading this article will they put Cinc on Butters this week.
I think he has a similar role to Touk from GC when he spreads from contest.

Cripps will go head to head with Ollie and Hewett tagging with Kennedy would be perfect for Boak.

That Walsh one was particularly perplexing. He had a man free i50 that was an even shorter easy kick than you could probably hope for, instead goes towards H in a contest, doesn't even quite get there.

OK, I will give a bit here…

There was no pats on the back after this win. It was expected but our performance was not great.

There were 8 examples put up on the screen, no commentary from any of the coaches. Then ‘one’ of them let rip…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time in the Committee Room it was canapés & pork bellies, & I was going through that lot by the fist full.

Washed down with unlimited SuperDry’s for 4 hours should turn me into a blithering mess.

It will be messy.😎👍
As messy as a Monivae V St Paddies in the middle of July in the Rat?

Competition is very even outside of the top one (Sydney).

And even they, I suspect, will be shown to be vulnerable outside of Sydney....

The secret is to get on a roll....a series of consecutive wins.

(like us in '23)

Need to fire up on all cylinders at round 16 and hope we have a healthy list.Impossible to pick a clear winner at this stage.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's purely decision making. Whether that be picking the correct option when going forward or picking when to call for the ball. Improve these two aspects and he'll win a Brownlow.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Walsh has fallen into this poor habit of putting his head down and just launching long.

Just needs to take a breath and look up to see what's unfolding in front of him

Calling for the ball when in poor positions, is also on the player releasing the ball

I'd like to see him a touch more outside

Last edited:
After reading this article will they put Cinc on Butters this week.
I think he has a similar role to Touk from GC when he spreads from contest.

Cripps will go head to head with Ollie and Hewett tagging with Kennedy would be perfect for Boak.

Cinc might our new ‘tagger’ or ‘run with ‘ player.Has all the attributes.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back