Game Day 2024 Rd2 Freo v Roos @Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking ‘s**t I hope Mesc isn’t waiting for me at the hotdog stand down at Bunnings Armadale’ 😂😂😂

North missed the shot at goal so I put the keys down. I do have a lot of doors to paint though…

Well after this showing i'll wave to ya in the paint section as I trudge to the "New door" section...

Anyone needing a cheerful alternative should check out the Sheffield Shield final. Caught the last session live yesterday; was rather enjoyable.

$2 million a year to tell a professional footballer to straighten his arms while he kicks.

‘Hey Clarko, we need some behind the scenes footage that doesn’t involve you abusing people and being a utensil’
Was so staged.
Yeah, good coaching tips. But if he wasn’t on the mic, would have been a different language used

$2 million a year to tell a professional footballer to straighten his arms while he kicks.

‘Hey Clarko, we need some behind the scenes footage that doesn’t involve you abusing people and being a utensil’
Can’t stand the racist dwarf
But has some powerful backers at AFL house so he’ll never get his true comeuppance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone needing a cheerful alternative should check out the Sheffield Shield final. Caught the last session live yesterday; was rather enjoyable.
Reckon I can get them to play it on the big screen at Marvel?

No you're not crazy

I'm still raging about this. Possible two goal turnaround as well, with Jackson streaming into 50 and then Roos getting a goal down the ground.

As bad as we are playing, the margin is entirely down to corrupt umpiring. Makes it so hard to watch when there is a blatant direction to ride the Kangaroos home.

There was one when Serong had his jumper pulled out at a stoppage. A blatant free kick. In the background you can see the umpire put his whistle to his mouth, then do nothing. Saw the jumper was purple and stopped. Another North goal ensued.

Would love to buy the person that refused to serve him at a petrol station a beer.

Mate go watch some Bill Belicheck (sp?) highlights.

It’s not all x’s and o’s.

I'm still raging about this. Possible two goal turnaround as well, with Jackson streaming into 50 and then Roos getting a goal down the ground.

As bad as we are playing, the margin is entirely down to corrupt umpiring. Makes it so hard to watch when there is a blatant direction to ride the Kangaroos home.

There was one when Serong had his jumper pulled out at a stoppage. A blatant free kick. In the background you can see the umpire put his whistle to his mouth, then do nothing. Saw the jumper was purple and stopped. Another North goal ensued.
The AFL really don’t wanna be handing them any more priority picks now Tasmania is coming in

Hahaha I’m the same! Kept checking the score though. Wasn’t good for my mental health the way the umpires were shafting us I was going mental my poor dog was scared! I can handle playing s**t just can’t handle the corrupt umpiring calls. So many missed frees to us that may have changed momentum

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I watched 7 Little Johnsons and kept checking in here for the melts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back