Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Clohesy DEF 102,400 could be a smokey.......been training for a wing role, which Suns lack.......see if named in the squad for GWS tomorrow.

I went back and read the match sim report last night - mentioned he played wing in place of Ellis

so what is the Ellis story?

Don't make my mouth feel weird!!!
Animated GIF

Not even into the season yet

I went back and read the match sim report last night - mentioned he played wing in place of Ellis

so what is the Ellis story?

Ellis like a few before him .
Got his PS medal .
When to GS for the good money and sun and surf .

+1.

I don’t think they are at this stage

Darcy because of Lobb

Mannaugh only played second half of last match sim

I don't know about Mannaugh.
Might be a downgrade option.

But imo the group of wookie the cats drafted are putting pressure on the others.
Inc TED Clohesy because I want to make other people mouths feel strange :moustache: :rainbow:

I've waited hours for this
I've made myself so sick
I wish I'd stayed asleep today
I never thought this day would end
I never thought tonight could ever be
This Clohesy
Getout.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour picked up a bit of Mayo on the way over.
Has an ingrown toenail.
Often referred as tendinitis .....if you don't believe me, here's my doctors explanation of the comparison

Doctor Wise Note.jpg

There, as plain as the nose on your face ....I was right

Noone has said the name, but is Darcy Gardiner up forward in a strong Brisbane team an option down back... could play swingers with Sexton

What are everyone's thoughts on Finn Macrae?

A no for me - sub written all over him. We have too many other good choices in the fwd line
Have to agree with the Judge. Would love to see him play more but midfield depth @ Pies runs deep and he can’t play any other position. Restricts him as a regular sub and will only start, to cover injury/resting players or have a run against some weaker teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back