Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karl Worner a chance if Wagner or Walker cant get up for rd 1 which looks a decent chance at this stage 134k
What about the JS though?
Anything more than base for a rookie and you'd want them to have a decent run at it

Hahaha, Puss in Boots didn’t last long…

Puss In Boots Cat GIF

I know nothing about him. Can you shed some light on him? He's a forward.... thats everything I know. I mean, in the world.

Ta, Love you!

He's played pretty much every position throughout u19s and VFL. Was a mid-fwd and missed getting drafted, moved to the back line and started racking up 40 disposals, missed most of last year with OP, has trained on ball all preseason. He's on the small side, quick, and uses it well.

He's played pretty much every position throughout u19s and VFL. Was a mid-fwd and missed getting drafted, moved to the back line and started racking up 40 disposals, missed most of last year with OP, has trained on ball all preseason. He's on the small side, quick, and uses it well.
Daniels eventual replacement?
If form persists will he have a good run or will he be replaced by the regulars?
Thanks btw

Had to double check I'm not on the fantasy board...

It was in a half, in a match sim game - to call someone a 'graveyard' pick based on that is just bad, especially given he looked better than both Pink/Gibcus - neither were given the same designation.

FWIW Laverde and BZT averaged 72/67 respectively last year. Mid 60's at Reid's price with his JS is a huge win.

This "graveyard" pick just dropped an 75 off 13 touches.
Perfectly fine pick, will make coin, but will 100% s**t the bed if you are forced to field him at any point during the year.

Hopefully stays healthy this year.

This "graveyard" pick just dropped an 75 off 13 touches.
Perfectly fine pick, will make coin, but will 100% s**t the bed if you are forced to field him at any point during the year.

Hopefully stays healthy this year.

They don't know ball. Graveyard pick they said :drunk:.

If only all the graveyard rookies had immaculate job security and could put up 80s, we'd have world peace

Remove this Banner Ad

Back