Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Draper is a KPD & Worner played in the Midfield in their practice game. Chappy & NOD prob don't affect either.
Most of his touches in rd1 came in the back half. From what I remember before he got cleaned up, he was starting on the d50 and then coming into the midfield.

Managed to avoid the Gibcus/Zeid carnage, but created my own by being one of the 30,000+ nuffies that punted Young.

At least that will solve my Coffield problem, with a Young roughy.
do it jewish GIF

How about a $102k FWD... with Ruck DPP... & a better name!?

Stats today for FINNBAR in the VFL vs Carlton: 12 kicks, 9 handballs, 13 marks (approx. 6 contested), 2 Goals, 3 Behinds

Warning: Those with mental health issues should look away from his set shot goalkicking!

Have to be close as a ccj replacement

FML at this rate my whole SC existence will be relying on norf points

sheez, mkgerkin, xerri, powell LDU (unfortunately) and now bloody finbar coming
Maley at 197cm would be a direct replacement for ccj.
Sellers the other option but he's probably nothing enough for second ruck.
Both are 102k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking a hard look at keeping fwd rooks that can be part of the conga line shuffle when Roberts and Kerch get a defence gig.

Wilson, Harley etc.
I've been thinking about that. I'm half expecting to go mass or Williams to a sp mid and move Kerch/ Roberts to defence

I've been thinking about that. I'm half expecting to go mass or Williams to a sp mid and move Kerch/ Roberts to defence

I would be trying to hold all 4 of them until the bye rounds.

I would be trying to hold all 4 of them until the bye rounds.
Unless his BE is super low, Roberts is going at his bye for me (rd5). He'll be $300k or so. With Jordon (who will be $400k or so), that's a solid upgrade.

Howes can also go at his bye (rd6), so we need a DEF downgrade option then. Coupled with Billings, that's another upgrade (or build the bank for rd7 upgrades).

Otherwise I'm done with defence for a while. Wouldn't mind holding Kerch, Zilliams and Massimo until the main byes.

Only need 6 playing next week, then it's best 18 scores, then we get DPP additions.

I'll look at Sinclair and Short as cheap upgrade over the next month, otherwise defence can wait til last.

Unless his BE is super low, Roberts is going at his bye for me (rd5). He'll be $300k or so. With Jordon (who will be $400k or so), that's a solid upgrade.
This is my thinking as well .....probable preference is Jordon & Fyfe first ....Roberts probably last non-required Swan to go

This is my thinking as well .....probable preference is Jordon & Fyfe first ....Roberts probably last non-required Swan to go
I just see it as opportunity to upgrade

rd5: Roberts and Jordon
rd6: Howes and Billings

They'll likely still have cash to make, but I'll happily tick an upgrade off

I think I'm gonna boot Fyfe next week for Flanders (unless Billings scores terribly today)

Hope Sonsie isn't the sub today and does well. Going to need some downgrade options in rd5 and it's looking bare at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back