I looked at Biggies VFL scores B4 he was promoted last week ......Meh

That said, he took 7 marks last week .....is that repeatable
I just posted in another thread.
Hugo has the possibility of 7 price rises before his R15 bye
Biggie has 4
Assuming they both play every game

Against Hawthorn’s forward line it’s almost a lock. After that though, I’m not so confident.

Can't decide whether to trade a dead rook in Coffield or one comparatively disabled in Clark.
Wait for teams I think. If Clark isn’t dropped then trade him out otherwise you could use him as a loop considering some mid rookies hv good scoring potential but also hv some s**t scores in them

Typically in round 6 I've got at least 3 dead rookies, plus a bunch of useless small forwards dropping scores of 20 and 30, with BEs close to triple figures. The early cash gen this year is absurd.

These are the BEs of my non-keepers
34, 6, -174 (21, dead)
13 (49, -3, -91)
17 (donut)
28, -18, -75 (40, -23)

Wonder if it'll dry up in the middle of the year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably Clark as he might lose value. Coffield might be useful as a loophole donut not this week though

Danger should play this week .
Plus Hawkins should' be back .

That's at least 2 changes .

Guthrie listed 2-4 weeks away .

Conway big red had a stack of hit outs on the WE.
Hardie seems to keep knocking out numbers in the twos .
Humphrey looks good of HB .

Even you and I would of a few touches in the cats forward half had stacks of i50s .
Biggie was going to catch a cold..
Dawson will be back in once fit ...

This is an interesting take. I already have Lohman, but I think this line of thinking stems from the fact Bailey is now out for 4-6 weeks, which should help Lohman.

2 big scores from Lohmann in 2 easy wins
They smashed the Roos and they smashed the Dees
Do they smash the Cats and Giants? I'm not convinced
Yes the Lions are a good side, yes they might be back, but I reckon they got 2 very tight matches coming up, and might lose 1 or both

If either of Comben or Lohmann score 50s their cash gen is dead. I reckon Comben has the higher ceiling.

Yes the Lions are a good side, yes they might be back, but I reckon they got 2 very tight matches coming up, and might lose 1 or both

If either of Comben or Lohmann score 50s their cash gen is dead. I reckon Comben has the higher ceiling.
I’ve gone Kerch down to Comben as my F6 position was looking dire.

I'm still struggling to accept paying a premium price for a KPD in Comben .....his injury history makes Fyfe look bullet-proof, and surely his #1 objective is to defend

I'm still struggling to accept paying a premium price for a KPD in Comben .....his injury history makes Fyfe look bullet-proof, and surely his #1 objective is to defend
A contested mark from an opposition kick is worth as much as a goal in SC.

From the small sample size to date, Chom’s intercept and contested mark figures have been elite.

And that was against the Lions and Cats quality forward lines.

Helps that’s he’s always good for a few tackles too, and gets involved in passages of uncontested ball movement.

Injury is the only real concern I have. But as a North fan, I can’t bear thinking about that.

Who would be the best option to go early on this week - Nyuon, Drury or Garcia?

I'm already getting Comben and Graham this week but don't have enough $$ after that for a decent upgrade so thought I'd get three shiny new cash cows this week and do a proper upgrade next week
Garcia IF picked

This is a year to cast aside injury concerns :straining:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back