Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

re. Sully:

Coach sounded confident Mihocek would return, so that's 4 inclusions: Checkers, Beau, Allan and Parker

Forced outs are: De Goey, WHE and Reef

So that leaves one more out. It'll either be a Sidebottom or Sully rested (complete rest or starting sub), or a Markov or FinMac dropped

Harrison will come into the starting 22 I reckon

re. Sully:

Coach sounded confident Mihocek would return, so that's 4 inclusions: Checkers, Beau, Allan and Parker

Forced outs are: De Goey, WHE and Reef

So that leaves one more out. It'll either be a Sidebottom or Sully rested (complete rest or starting sub), or a Markov or FinMac dropped

Harrison will come into the starting 22 I reckon
You shocked about Allan inclusion?

Guy hasn't shown much/enough at VFL level for me.

He'd have to be one of those guys that everything comes together at the higher level for mine, rare.

You shocked about Allan inclusion?

Guy hasn't shown much/enough at VFL level for me.

He'd have to be one of those guys that everything comes together at the higher level for mine, rare.
Yep. Right place, right time I suppose. Some players do better at AFL level then at VFL level. Let's see.

That's why I'm leaning towards a player getting rested and not getting dropped, because Allan wasn't exactly dominating to justify his selection.

A Steele rest makes sense, but we can't afford to lose an experienced head with all these outs. Sully starting sub/rested does seem plausible.

Yep. Right place, right time I suppose. Some players do better at AFL level then at VFL level. Let's see.

That's why I'm leaning towards a player getting rested and not getting dropped, because Allan wasn't exactly dominating to justify his selection.

A Steele rest makes sense, but we can't afford to lose an experienced head with all these outs. Sully starting sub/rested does seem plausible.
That's one reason I do like Sully staying in because he is an "old head" in terms of age & doing the hard yards, reliable in a role, though not spectacular.

Does this WB Wookie stay in .

Who goes out when Libba returns.
Clearly who's playing back flank..out clearly in Libba ?.

Now about worried Sully now STFU..

Melting Hot Dog GIF

Regarding Mcauliffe.. Baker, Trezise, Banks, Campbell all available but I think Coulthard, Green, Mansell, McIntosh at least all come out for them. Hopper and Taranto available in 2 weeks but I don’t think that means he comes out of the team. The club rates him very highly.
Whilst he made a few errors, McAuliffe showed plenty last week. Richmond would be mad not to play him all year with their current position.

Would be too tall with those two, Wright, Stringer and Langford.
I watched a few PS training sessions & Caddy definitely offers more than Wright .....he's got some tricks and ability to bring others into the game ....something Wright doesn't do

I watched a few PS training sessions & Caddy definitely offers more than Wright .....he's got some tricks and ability to bring others into the game ....something Wright doesn't do
Yeah Caddy plays a lot like Charlie Curnow, we definitely need Wright in there for contests and to take the tallest defender though. Long term when Caddy and Jones have more size they'll probably be the duo

Are there any RD12 or RD13 bye rookie that are likely to play through the MBRs?

Possibly there could be at least 1 from GWS they lost Jones & Buckley for a few weeks on the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buckley prob not out long enough ..
But would be a good option If jack was out for six weeks

Both games he played Buckley was in the side.
Looks like he is a Key Defender came in for Taylor & went out for Taylor.

Same thing .

Key back goes out .

Leek in .

Surely Taylor and leek can play together..

Buckley isn't a key defender. I can see Leek being a dead rookie very quickly and clogging D7/8 on $158k and No DPP

What do we know about mid season draft?
How many rookies go straight on and play for their new club I.e. likely to debut in these MBRs

Zero?
1-2?
Or more?

Don't know if the telant pool is big enough.
If they playing VFL type the gab is huge and fitness levels is big .

Imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back