Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's almost certain that Young and Fyfe can get 35 points each. God, do you even know anything about supercoach?
Am I new? Lol

Not sure if that is a joke or not. I've been around for a long long time. Currently top of the Tragics group and top undefeated in the Tragics 1 league. Sitting 402 overall. I think I know a thing or 2 about SC.

Looking forward to the confused melts when Meek scores 176 and obliterates Sweet.

Go Hawks.
I will be very happy if Meek scores 176 but more than likely he will be up against Visentini.

Am I new? Lol

Not sure if that is a joke or not. I've been around for a long long time. Currently top of the Tragics group and top undefeated in the Tragics 1 league. Sitting 402 overall. I think I know a thing or 2 about SC.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Not expecting sweet to play?
It is really a 50/50 call.

Visentini played very well last week. Yes he was up against a potato in Stanley but Sweet did not offer much the week before against ROB.

Am I new? Lol

402 overall? You're sitting 54 overall are you not? What is going on here? Are you not my famous nemesis?

GC coming off a 5 day break and played in shocking conditions. Witts, Rogers and Walter didn't participate in training today, I believe all 3 will be rested with Swallow, Day Fiorini Moyle coming into the side

And Touk Touk to have a big game .....last week reduced TOG and only 43% CBA's .....just resting him up ;)
Just be wary if you're considering the VC. Past two seasons:

Touk vs top-8 teams: 97.8

Touk vs bottom-10 teams: 117.6

Love the guy, but he loves a flat-track in recent times. Though I guess Geelong's midfield is a bit of a flat-track itself atm.

EDIT: wrote the numbers backwards, lol

Touk vs top-8 teams: 117.6

Touk vs bottom-10 teams: 97.8

Love the guy, but he loves a flat-track in recent times. Though I guess Geelong's midfield is a bit of a flat-track itself atm.
Obviously nothing but Touk has gone 120-90-120-90 for a few weeks now. He’s due for a sub ton 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touk vs top-8 teams: 97.8

Touk vs bottom-10 teams: 117.6

EDIT: wrote the numbers backwards, lol
Also good record at PFS vs other grounds. Touk got a bit of a rest against Nth only 40% CBAs probably as part of their 5 day Darwin plan. Think he'll go OK vs Cats they bleed massive pts to inside mids

Also good record at PFS vs other grounds. Touk got a bit of a rest against Nth only 40% CBAs probably as part of their 5 day Darwin plan. Think he'll go OK vs Cats they bleed massive pts to inside mids
theyll do what they did with butters and put jhye clark on either rowell/miller

So Sweet might not get a gig and Touk's a flat tracker.
Whenever I'm down, I know I can count on you blokes to lift me up lol
Cool Cool Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

If Sweet doesn't play this week I'm deleting my team and quiting supercoach.

Surely Sweet plays this week. He would have toned up against spud Stanley and Blicavs if Vasintini scored 75 against them.

I'd be pissed off if I was Sweet and wasn't straight back in.

Surely Sweet plays this week. He would have toned up against spud Stanley and Blicavs if Vasintini scored 75 against them.

I got Jackson last week to cover. Maybe you should do that if he is out again this week.

Am I new? Lol

Literally never going to get old lol

Honestly, Visentini was OK (obviously in a great matchup that Sweet would have done well in if the prick had any ****ing gumption about him, but noooooo, campaigner decided to paint his toenails, put his hair in rollers and have a night in on the couch).
Sweet did nothing wrong in his first two (O'Brien is a difficult matchup), but it's not like he's been the number one ruck there for any length of time.
I just hope to Christ Sweet gets a run mate 🤞🤞

He's a midfielder.
Apprenticeship is finished
He'll continúe to get midfield exposure and push forward, I reckon.
Beneficiary of McKercher thing probs the People's Potato Gem, mate(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back