Game Day 2024 Round 10 Swans v Carlton @ SCG @ 7:40 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually no … but thanks for playing.
she doesnt even go here mean girls GIF

I saw the notifications and the two threads look similar when you're nervous and I posted on the Carlton board. Oops
I could post in my standard pleasant way on that Board and 20 plus Blues would cheer for my execution … of course if I posted on the Norf board their three real posters and 219 alts would hang draw and quarter me .

I could post in my standard pleasant way on that Board and 20 plus Blues would cheer for my execution … of course if I posted on the Norf board their three real posters and 219 alts would hang draw and quarter me .
Norf has active posters? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news about Will Hayward. Told the club he wants to stay according to Jon Ralph. A good morale boost for tonight's game. Now to watch Cops before the game. Nothing like seeing people arrested before the football. I can imagine them being Carlton fans.

Curnow is really dangerous on the wings as he plays on quickly and bangs straight at McKay, so we have to be ready immediately.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Nah,

Gulden doesn't have that emergencyness texture.

However, he does taste very high quality.
Yes he does.

But Young has soooo much potential (he hasn’t shown with us).

It’s all upside!

Gulden’s kind of done right?

He’ll only stay, sort of Brownlow-medally?

If you had the choice between GA or row U vic trumper stand section 312-1, which would you take?

I much prefer sitting up higher to see the whole ground but not sure what the view is like at 312-1

That is an excellent view from there. Not as good for a day game because you get the sun in your eyes, but tonight it is a great seat.

Good evening my darlings, feeling nervous, but if we shut down Curnow, Cripps & MCKay we are in with a chance. And let’s hope Harry Mac has the yips. I have plenty of wine to get me through the game !! And we only have to win by 1 point!! ❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🍷🍷🍷🍷

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back