Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyfe: who is holding, who is cashing in?
Pies rookies: Sullivan yes / no, can you go early on Richards?
Jayden Short: worth riding him over the byes for some $?
Petracca: role a good thing or a bad thing?
Fyfe could be a good hold with his bye providing he isn’t a sub/injured.

Sullivan V Breville toaster

Breville spent nearly 2 quarters on the pine. Sullivan has a better role I think. Had a few CBAS.
JS on both is iffy due to availability of players.
Breville with M/F is handy.

Ask A Bit Dusty about Jayden Short

If Tracc gets DPP status I will be very happy in pants if I was wearing any.

You even liked my post kentie 😉

Last weeks trade thread as well.
Bit ****ing late now mate I’ve already traded him in!

***k!

Fyfe could be a good hold with his bye providing he isn’t a sub/injured.

Sullivan V Breville toaster

Breville spent nearly 2 quarters on the pine. Sullivan has a better role I think. Had a few CBAS.
JS on both is iffy due to availability of players.
Breville with M/F is handy.

Ask A Bit Dusty about Jayden Short

If Tracc gets DPP status I will be very happy in pants if I was wearing any.
Just on Trac, think he has to go at about 80% fwd or so.
He'd get there if they play him like last week for the next couple, I guess, but it will be tighter than a fish's pip

Come on Open up!!!!!!!
i'm waiting
Still Waiting Reaction GIF by The Cheesecake Factory

is howes a trade out target this week? could kickstart his cash gen again with WC next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided on Cadman -> Sullivan (or Reville if he gets dropped) and Reid -> Zorko.

Don't like Zorko but there's no other good forward premos (well other than Heeney and Flanders) this year.

My newspaper subscription has lapsed. I'll get around to buying a SC sub soon enough. But in the meantime, can anyone help me out with the new BEs for Clohesy, Comben and Darcy? Thanks in advance.
30 for Clohesy and Comben, 36 for Darcy.

Was going to bin Clohesy or Comben this week for Reville or so, but it seems due to their scores they could make a bit of coin for another 2 weeks or so? (Not sure what their new break-even is, though. EDIT: Thanks to above posts)

In that case, would it be a waste of a trade to go T.Pink to Reville or so instead? Only makes me $40k or so, but I would still have enough to upgrade H.Reid to Merrett or Heeney. Value of trading out T.Pink means I could actually have cover in defense with Comben rather than no show's in Z.Reid and T.Pink... Downside means I would have to wait an extra week to bring in the other of Heeney/Merrett due to not enough cash in the bank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back