Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but for many (or me at least) he’s the defensive line cover. I could cut him and hope Graham is back in a couple of weeks.
Clohesy to D7 for me

Zac Reid D8 , he's coming!

Thinking of going Graham to Sullivan/Breville and Roberts to Martin

Other option is Carrol to rookie and Roberts to Stewart/Whitfield. These 2 haven't been super inspiring lately though

Hmm to hold mcKercher or not?

My backline right now is:
Daicos - Sheez - Young - Kerch - Clohesy - Howes (Z Reid - Graham)

Can either go:
Mckercher > Ryan + H Reid > Sullivan
Or
Graham > Houston + H Reid > Sullivan?

Hmm to hold mcKercher or not?

My backline right now is:
Daicos - Sheez - Young - Kerch - Clohesy - Howes (Z Reid - Graham)

Can either go:
Mckercher > Ryan + H Reid > Sullivan
Or
Graham > Houston + H Reid > Sullivan?
Graham to Houston for me, hold McKercher

Kerch did the right thing and pumped his price up before coming up lame. Great stuff. Sh!t timing though.
-10 BE
$38k expected price rise after next start
Sad times
Bye Kerch
Good Bye GIF

Meek owners, how tempting is it to spend that 20k and grab RoMa this week? Marshall has a BE of 28, so he won't be any cheaper this season. It feels wrong trading out Meek after such a great game, but the plan was always to upgrade him to either Marshall or English but damn if I don't feel conflicted.

Meek owners, how tempting is it to spend that 20k and grab RoMa this week? Marshall has a BE of 28, so he won't be any cheaper this season. It feels wrong trading out Meek after such a great game, but the plan was always to upgrade him to either Marshall or English but damn if I don't feel conflicted.
I've got other things to worry about this week. Meek stays

Hell no, i am contemplating keeping Meek and not upgrading him to Gawn such is my love for the big unit. Roma? Pfft!

EDIT - Didn't read the whole thing. Yeah sure, Bring in Roma, great trade!

I might just give it a crack for the LOLs. Nothing else to salvage this year. Already done the roughies with Kerch so there’s an opportunity.
Injured WaynesWorld19

Double roughie time!

Creeping Oh Yeah GIF by Domino’s UK and ROI

Screen Shot 2024-05-14 at 9.47.00 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-05-14 at 9.46.23 pm.png

Butters comes in with $140k left over for next week's upgrade, so upgrade cadence is great despite being out of boosts as of 3 weeks ago but still being able to bring in Mez, Ryan and now Butters.

Have now completed my DEF and MID, with English to come in following his terrible bye for Sweet after he has maxed in price.

In the meantime, will be targeting Zorko, Rankine, Moore at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Zac Fisher is your answer, you've got to wonder if you're asking the right question. Bit of a spud, the lad.
And yet...
Here We Are Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

If Gov is good to go, I’m looking hard at bringing him in, otherwise Stewart. Will sadly have to cull Comben though.
Might hold off a week there
Stewie price shouldn't explode (famous last words), Gov does miss the odd game.
Chom hopefully goes ok under the roof and with DP3 spraying a few i50's

Might hold off a week there
Stewie price shouldn't explode (famous last words), Gov does miss the odd game.
Chom hopefully goes ok under the roof and with DP3 spraying a few i50's
Agree that Stewart price will hold, that’s why I’m looking at the Gov who’s got the lower BE and bring in Stew to complete the backs at D6 next week. Gov is always an injury risk I know but he’s killing it in defense, intercept marks and taking majority kick outs. Holding just delays the upgrade cycle and I need to get these rookies out of my best 22 asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back