Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like it, but maybe 9 million would be perfect. Cut 1million from our starting sides and that’s already another 3-4 rookies/midpricers
Trouble is mid-pricers are shit. Who wants a season of wondering if this is the week Zac Fisher goes back to being a spud? Or having to hold him when he does as there isn't enough cash to upgrade.

The magic number has been going up each year anyway forcing coaches to start more mid-prciers., that combined with extra trades make mid-pricers much more common than they used to be.

It’s double-roughy time Judd_Magic

Fisher out in round 2.

Sexton to Rogers 2 weeks ago.

Trades for the week

H Reid to Fisher
Rogers to Sexton

Bang Bang.

View attachment 1989802
View attachment 1989802

queue reaction s GIF

Yep agree

If i had my wish we have the same number of players in our teams but the emergencies switch in and out depending on scores. The highest scores of the 22 count similar to the bye rounds

This also stops looping which I HATE and go back to just one Captain score, none of this VC/C looping nonsense
Getting rid of the rolling lockouts would get rid of the loops. Just have a full lockout from the first bounce of the first game like it used to be. And picking the right emergency should just be apart of the game.

Looking forward to having more ppl to melt with over Fisher, its been a ride and a half since the start of the season.
Its honestly between:
Jackson and Sullivan
V
Fisher and Sexton
V
Punt S Darcy and blow my forward line up by trying to be a smart campaigner and grabbing Harmes for a quick cash grab.

Rogers being managed has thrown a spanner in the works though.

P.S Thank flark someone got my Dennis Denuto meme :hearteyes:

Knew I could count on the Shermanator, I just knew it.

Its honestly between:
Jackson and Sullivan
V
Fisher and Sexton
V
Punt S Darcy and blow my forward line up by trying to be a smart campaigner and grabbing Harmes for a quick cash grab.

Post your team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its honestly between:
Jackson and Sullivan
V
Fisher and Sexton
V

I’m really torn with trades once again. Not a big fan of blowing my bench cover up for Sullivan and Revs when both could have dodge JS.

Times are tough when ppl are bringing in Fisher! Ha

1715768427283.gif

It’s great to be able to add VeinGlorious to the illustrious Sherman fan club. 1715768499313.gif

This is after going:
Reid to Jackson
Rogers to Sullivan

$130k bank

View attachment 1989835
View attachment 1989836

Can't say i love Jacksons current form and Darcy return is imminent. I would personally choose Zorko only if you put the VC on him this week or Rankine who has West Coast and Richmond in the next month and is now getting CBAS.

I will be bringing in Rankine next week.

No idea what to do this week guys, help would be seriously appreciated:

1715769152932.png

Was originally thinking of trading Hore and Biggie out to Sullivan and Reville to generate a $130k bank, as anything else requires culling a rookie early. Now looking at a sub-score in DEF though with Sexton a likely sub.

What would you do?

No idea what to do this week guys, help would be seriously appreciated:

View attachment 1989857

Was originally thinking of trading Hore and Biggie out to Sullivan and Reville to generate a $130k bank, as anything else requires culling a rookie early. Now looking at a sub-score in DEF though with Sexton a likely sub.

What would you do?
If Kerch is out for weeks, I'd just trade him.

-Sexton/Rogers/Graham to Sully
-Kerch to Ed Richards/whoever you can afford and like

If Sexton isn't the sub, you can just trade Biggie to Sully (via DPP) and hold

Can't say i love Jacksons current form and Darcy return is imminent. I would personally choose Zorko only if you put the VC on him this week or Rankine who has West Coast and Richmond in the next month and is now getting CBAS.

I will be bringing in Rankine next week.
Same. Absolute lock. Shouldn't go too big against the Pies at the G, so he'll still be under $540k. Then has the Eagles, Hawks and Tigers 🤤

giphy.gif

If Kerch is out for weeks, I'd just trade him.

-Sexton/Rogers/Graham to Sully
-Kerch to Ed Richards/whoever you can afford and like

If Sexton isn't the sub, you can just trade Biggie to Sully (via DPP) and hold
Is Kerch out for weeks though or just the one? Have no idea how severe "bone stress" is.

Is Kerch out for weeks though or just the one? Have no idea how severe "bone stress" is.
Absolutely no clue what that means. Didn't somebody say a player had a similar thing and missed 6 weeks? You might get more info in the pressers tomorrow.

If you believe it's short-term and want to keep him, then just cop a Sexton starting sub score (decent chance he's not even the sub) and hope for an early sub activation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back